Politics

Christmas Tree

8 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

he isn't? i thought that was the whole point in him being made chief of staff - he's been engineering the people v parliament election from the get go. i know lynton crosby's sidekick has been brought in but cummings is surely still pulling the strings? 

Nah, they’ve learned their lesson from 2017. 

33 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Me, ewerk and Gloom were like little Fonzies. Rayvin and Renton were doing mutual nappy changes. 

Fonzies? I had to google it. You've  compared yourself to an Italian corn-based snack. 

81Cu9xnmlmL._SY445_.jpg

3 hours ago, Anorthernsoul said:

76601307_10212552432159493_1634823715755

Labour need to pipe the fuck down with their attacks on the Lib Dems. They're not going to swing anyone. The Lib Dems at least have some kind of need to seem anti-Labour since they're targeting Tories.

1 hour ago, Tom said:

I’ve become an influencer overnight and I don’t know what to do 

Nicely done! 40k likes. Might even have reassured a few people to vote the right way. In a single tweet you've been more constructive to the cause than the rest of us in the past few years :lol:

The Fish would hate that :D

Edited by Rayvin
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Labour need to pipe the fuck down with their attacks on the Lib Dems. They're not going to swing anyone. The Lib Dems at least have some kind of need to seem anti-Labour since they're targeting Tories.

You need to check out what the libs are doing with that best for Britain site. 

They are 100% going for a tory coalition. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NJS said:

You need to check out what the libs are doing with that best for Britain site. 

They are 100% going for a tory coalition. 

You realise that Best for Britain are not aligned to any particular party? You can level a lot of accusations at the Lib Dems but the shit that the tactical voting site has got is ridiculous.

It's a reasonable conclusion given some of the advice. 

Reccomending the LDs in places they got 4% in 2017 based on the eu election results seems a stretch. 

They were boosting the numbers where they said they were reccomending labour by naming them in NI before someone called them on it and they changed them. 

Jacob Rees Mogg: 'Grenfell victims died because they were stupid'.

‘The more one’s read over the weekend about the report and about the chances of people surviving, if you just ignore what you’re told and leave you are so much safer. ‘And I think if either of us were in a fire, whatever the fire brigade said, we would leave the burning building. It just seems the common sense thing to do. And it is such a tragedy that that didn’t happen.’

• Jaysus... 1

1 minute ago, NJS said:

It's a reasonable conclusion given some of the advice. 

Reccomending the LDs in places they got 4% in 2017 based on the eu election results seems a stretch. 

They were boosting the numbers where they said they were reccomending labour by naming them in NI before someone called them on it and they changed them. 

They used a MRP model which has been shown to deliver much more accurate results in recent times that traditional polling. 

You also have to remember that the Lib Dems are currently polling at over twice what they were in 2017 while Labour are polling lower than they were five weeks out from the 2017 GE.

Anyway, the raw data is here if you're in any way interested: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Vf2iQOKjc6Lk7tTcTpRgEFFLIV-GoTIpj9ldtg8400k/edit#gid=1377832468