Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Renton said:

Btw, fuck off younger people sans families saying their emigrating.  Cos I fucking can't, but want to. 

Cool, I'll don a pink triangle and wait to see what happens then. :lol: 

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Turns out a massive percentage of Brits are stupid, or fucking arseholes. The next few years are going to be brutal for democracy. The system will be rigged from within to avoid Labour getting back in again

Yes. But how many times were you warned about Corbyn? I know it's not the time but I'm so fucking angry about momentum. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Turns out a massive percentage of Brits are stupid, or fucking arseholes. The next few years are going to be brutal for democracy. The system will be rigged from within to avoid Labour getting back in again

This is my biggest fear, more so than fucking Brexit. 

And Patel can go and boil her fucking minge. 

• Like 1

That size majority is about more than Corbyn being leader. It's about stupid, racist, "Im alright Jack" cunts living in every street in the country

He’s a big enough factor for him to have made all the difference. 

Edited by Alex

That size majority is about more than Corbyn being leader. It's about stupid, racist, "Im alright Jack" cunts living in every street in the country

Nows not the time but he was always a huge part of the problem. You're spot on about the rest as well though.  

1 minute ago, Alex said:

He’s a bigger enough factor for him to have made all the difference. 

Literally all the difference. For years we’ve been saying he’s unelectable while his cult followers have held him in a god like manner.

It gives me no pleasure to say that we were right. 

• Like 1

Just now, ewerk said:

Literally all the difference. For years we’ve been saying he’s unelectable while his cult followers have held him in a god like manner.

It gives me no pleasure to say that we were right. 

So fucking avoidable as well 

Early night here. I'm not stopping up to watch Tory after Tory celebrate.

Cursory check in the morning to make sure the exit poll wasn't horribly wrong, and then that's me done with following this shit for a while. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Early night here. I'm not stopping up to watch Tory after Tory celebrate.

Cursory check in the morning to make sure the exit poll wasn't horribly wrong, and then that's me done with following this shit for a while. 

I’ve had QI on since Patel showed up. 

Scotland will go, anyone fearful should aim to shift up there. J69 is right, the Tories are going to close off the route to any future dissent.

The union is over so it's the only safe bet.