Politics

Christmas Tree

I’m nailing a large whisky before bed.

This election was the second referendum on Brexit, unfortunately. And the country has overwhelmingly voted to fuck itself up the arse to choose Johnson’s vision for Brexit. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m nailing a large whisky before bed.

This election was the second referendum on Brexit, unfortunately. And the country has overwhelmingly voted to fuck itself up the arse to choose Johnson’s vision for Brexit. 

This isn't right unless the tories plus BP get more than 50% is it?

On the plus side, this whole Brexit project is wholly owned by the Tories now. All of the economic damage caused is theirs to explain. 

People are gonna suffer, and that's shit, but a lot of the silly fuckers will have voted to suffer twice now. It's the kids I feel sorry for. Completely fucked over by old cunts. 

But 5 years from now, when Brexit has fucked the country, hopefully people will come to their senses.

I hope nobody in the formerly Red Wall that's posed for selfies with Johnson in the past week has any expectations of seeing him or any funding increases for their areas for the next 5 years. The stupid cunts. 

• Like 2

Just now, Renton said:

This isn't right unless the tories plus BP get more than 50% is it?

Johnson has the mandate and the majority to force his x rated Brexit through. It’s done 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

Johnson has the mandate and the majority to force his x rated Brexit through. It’s done 

Be interesting to see what his cabinet looks like now that he's got numbers to play with. Although saying that there's no one with any sense left for him to pick. 

Anyway I don't give a fuck. Politics can fuck off for a while, I'm gonna watch Love Island and the jungle with the rest of the cripples. 

It was never going to happen. Knowing and disagreeing with communities in the outskirts of London it’s obvious that a majority wanted Brexit done and getting rid of pesky foreigners. The got what they voted for.