Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Monkeys Fist said:

Not as shocked as us mate. 
Its fucking devastating to realise the majority of our countrymen are selfish cunts. 

It isn't a majority of countrymen ;)

Just seats.

Over on Facebook, I've got the wife of a friend saying she was hoping for a big majority like this because it'll allow Johnson to bring politics back to the centre, and because she so wanted to give a voice to communities who've been neglected. She's an Oxford University Conservative Association alumnus who works for a Swiss pharma company, so has she fuck discovered a conscience all of a sudden. :lol: Outstanding defensive retrofitting.

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

I keep my account because it's still useful for arranging events and keeping in touch with friends from around Europe and beyond - such are the perils of having a dumb hobby that is by its nature international - but fuck me, I don't know what I was thinking going on there the day after an election. :lol:

And now the news at ten. John from Stoke, a lifelong labour supporter and former miner, turned blue to get Brexit done and stop Corbyn sending the country back years. 

Good one, John

Edited by Dr Gloom