Politics

Christmas Tree

28 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Do you get a sense, from watching it, that any of them at all stand even the most remote chance of overthrowing Boris?

Boris man. This is more irritating than that Manchester team being referred to as United. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Nandy is easily the most comfortable performer and is talking the most sense at this Labour hustings. And it's not even close. 

Starmer looks and sounds very robotic. 

“I know there hasn’t been a leader who looks or sounds like me, but in Finland and New Zealand it has happened.”

Sorry Lisa, the prime minister's of those countries are much fitter. 

I once hung about after my lass's works night out making sure her completely mortal friend got put into a taxi. This kind gesture, when fed through the filter of Toontastic, became an attempted rape. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 4

17 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’ve messaged Nandy and told her if she’s ever offered a taxi from a bloke that looks like the human Big Bird, to drop everything and run. 
Just run. 
;)

Especially if the taxi’s driven by an Alf Stewart lookalike in a Panama hat 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Isegrim said:

I’d suggest Milton Keynes.

Seeing as the Tory party are so committed to the union how about the radical idea of taking it to other parts of the union. Put it in Swansea or Glasgow. Or if you really want to wind them up stick it in Derry for a few years. Let's see how many of the ermine wearing cunts are dedicated to picking up their expenses allowance then.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

And how the fuck has HS2 cost £8billion before construction has even commenced? 

Probably the same way Johnson managed to spend £53m on a bridge that was never built.