Politics

Christmas Tree

Honestly, one of the most depressing thing about celebrity racists is how unoriginal they are. It's no wonder people get drawn to it even if they don't actually believe everything they're saying - it's easy pickings.

Aye. What they're saying is landing now too. We're in a brave new world of anti-woke sentiment and it's largely because the doors were opened by people like Hopkins.

As much as I've harped on about SJWs over the years for their own part in making this happen (IMO at least, by taking up increasingly ridiculous positions), at least they're actually wanting a better world. These fuckers actively want a worse one.

I'm not really sure where it all goes from here but the culture war has consumed everything. Probably, we need to start actually fighting it.

2 hours ago, Meenzer said:

Honestly, one of the most depressing thing about celebrity racists is how unoriginal they are. It's no wonder people get drawn to it even if they don't actually believe everything they're saying - it's easy pickings.

Describes our PM just as adequately 

Btw the official Labour report into the election points out that Corbyn got more likes and retweets than Johnson on election day.

And that is not a joke. I mean it's a fucking joke, but it's what's in the report. 

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Well precisely. I’m not sure what the point of it is given that the entire cabinet were in and out of Sunderland as quickly as fucking possible.

“Optics”

Well I've just received a text from my union telling me I'm eligible to vote for the next labour leader by Monday as an affiliate. I don't know my union membership number and I'm taking it the union offices will be shut on a weekend. Their website was useless as well for information on finding the number. :lol:

:spaz: