Politics

Christmas Tree

Has Johnson survived Cumming's reshuffle?

So we now have a situation where the executive has more power than ever before since WW2, and the man wielding that power is entirely unelected. This is both highly ironic and disturbing.

• Like 1

The narrative will change anyway. It’s not about Parliamentary sovereignty and they’ll say it never was. It’s about making Britain great again because it’s intangible but the morons can get behind it. It’s disturbing alright but only if you’re intelligent enough to care 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Also, Suella Braverman as Attorney General. A genuine intellectually vapid moron.

I just read that and burst out laughing. Unbelievable. I mean I know Cox was a cock, but honestly. 

Tbf just reading her biog, it's not obvious why she comes across as a complete moron. Won a scholarship for a fee paying school, Cambridge graduate, barrister from Middle Temple. Not the CV of someone thick. I see she also benefitted from Erasmus, the fucking hypocrite. 

I haven't heard any of the other candidates articulate exactly what antisemitism on the left looks like, and how it has poisoned the labour party, quite as well as nandy just did. Have the others condemned Corbyn's failure quite as emphatically?