Politics

Christmas Tree

5 hours ago, ewerk said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-51519687

’Staunch Tory’ shocked to discover that a Tory government don’t give a fuck about him.

He should just pull himself out of there by his bootstraps.

“Take us to Brize Norton, take us straight into the medical facility and let us do our quarantine there by people who can speak our language."

ironymeter2.gif

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, Alex said:

Not displaying much of the Blitz spirit that his generation of hypocritical cunts love to bang on about. 

Give him a couple of years, (if he's got it), and it'll be the equivalent of the blitz spirit, Rourke's Drift, Waterloo and the battle of Trafalgar that he showed on the ship. :lol:

• Haha 1

I'm sure we discussed universal contraception with breeding licences on here :) - not quite the same angle but a bit iffy looking back. 

Not defending him cos the shit about blacks and IQs was fucking shocking. 

Holy hell that was painful.

But I think we can all agree that johnsonnstands resolutely behind everything that advisor stood for. Why else would he send out a peon with the specific instruction to neither confirm or deny?

19 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

That business with the weirdo and his racist comments yesterday.... Guess who's out doing the press rounds this morning. Our old mate Kwasi! 

Apparently the ‘weird’ thing according to said weirdo was the way the ‘old’ comments of his on the Internet have been scrutinised. And because he just wanted to served Her Majesty’s Government, that makes it ok. I don’t think he’s apologised or stated they were wrong things to say though, although I may have missed that. Also not only is it being suggested Cummings is seething he had to go but also that this may be the beginning of the end for him too. 

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

Apparently the ‘weird’ thing according to said weirdo was the way the ‘old’ comments of his on the Internet have been scrutinised. And because he just wanted to served Her Majesty’s Government, that makes it ok. I don’t think he’s apologised or stated they were wrong things to say though, although I may have missed that. Also not only is it being suggested Cummings is seething he had to go but also that this may be the beginning of the end for him too. 

In the old way of doing things once the spad becomes the story (Campbell, Coulson) he's toast. Don't know whether the mandarins still have as much clout in this brave new world though? 

Also this :lol:

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

In the old way of doing things once the spad becomes the story (Campbell, Coulson) he's toast. Don't know whether the mandarins still have as much clout in this brave new world though? 

Also this :lol:

The master race 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ewerk said:

And guess who’s got the Coronavirus now.

His worried daughter has been giving interviews about how the Japanese hospital he is in don't speak perfect English and are serving Japanese food. 

Someone should tell them we won two world wars.

34 minutes ago, ewerk said:

His worried daughter has been giving interviews about how the Japanese hospital he is in don't speak perfect English and are serving Japanese food. 

Someone should tell them we won two world wars.

And one World Cup, never forget that! ;)

• Haha 4