Politics

Christmas Tree

It'll be instant as Corbyn is out - I think it was Easter recess that was the timing it was set around. 

On the purge, it sort of makes sense getting new faces in but I'd keep any old guarders if they merit it. I don't see much wrong with Long Bailey as long as she isn't leader and I'd certainly use Nandy. I think it's a shame McDonnel isn't interested. 

• Like 1

McDonnell has to go. Despite the fact that he is actually a very good communicator IMO he's tarred with the same brush as Corbyn in the eyes of many of the electorate.

• Like 1

Probably, but I think he had some good ideas and has continued to do so in this crisis - though I'd also say a lot of the vehement "not voting for Corbyn" crowd were those whose political knowledge didn't extend to any other "names".

• Like 1

Hey I'm happy with the result. Hopefully we can start to see the immediate benefits of having an actual opposition. Hopefully Nandy gets a senior position in his cabinet and Long-Bailey gets fucked right off. 

• Like 2