Politics

Christmas Tree

RLB the only member of the cult to make the cut. lammy as shadow justice. nothing as of yet for cooper, surprisingly.  

bridget,  formerly of this parish, gets chief secretary to the treasury, 

Edited by Dr Gloom

8 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Long Bailey gets education :blink:

the only surviving member of the cult - it's an olive branch. pretty ruthless to get rid of dawn butler.

good to see the back of the talentless burgon and gardiner. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'm surprised cooper, phillips and benn didn't get anything. cooper would have been perfect as shadow home secretary 

5 years till next election....best keep the Blair contingent away to begin with? 🤔

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

5 years till next election....best keep the Blair contingent away to begin with? 🤔

My thoughts exactly 

https://news.sky.com/story/labour-antisemitism-investigation-will-not-be-sent-to-equality-commission-11972071?fbclid=IwAR0PlWFBYDPGsjpCGOWQaTnyBWFGMlM1AQ6kRF-So5bhmHv95uroydfBjLI

The 860-page report, seen by Sky News, concluded factional hostility towards Jeremy Corbyn amongst former senior officials contributed to "a litany of mistakes" that hindered the effective handling of the issue.

The investigation, which was completed in the last month of Jeremy Corbyn's leadership, claims to have found "no evidence" of antisemitism complaints being treated differently to other forms of complaint, or of current or former staff being "motivated by antisemitic intent".

So we can take from this that there were indeed people in the party weaponising the issue against the leadership, at a time when we really needed everyone on the same page. These people presumably didn't care about Brexit, the NHS, the country. Just power.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

If Corbyn had cared about those things he’d have stood down 

You consider this to be why Corbyn is a cunt, correct? So by the same token then, I will assume you consider the factions opposed to him within the party and deliberately undermining the leadership, were also a pack of cunts.

If so, then we're in agreement.

40 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

You consider this to be why Corbyn is a cunt, correct? So by the same token then, I will assume you consider the factions opposed to him within the party and deliberately undermining the leadership, were also a pack of cunts.

If so, then we're in agreement.

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Oh, aye, I’m not defending them. But I’m fucking of sick of Corbyn apologists (not you).  

Me too FWIW. I've been arguing with them all afternoon in one of the Labour groups I'm part of. But ok. I'm trying to shut up about Corbyn anyway, but was depressed by that article a bit.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Me too FWIW. I've been arguing with them all afternoon in one of the Labour groups I'm part of. But ok. I'm trying to shut up about Corbyn anyway, but was depressed by that article a bit.

Aye, I know what you mean like. Knowingly playing a part in facilitating a fucking horrible Tory administration.