Politics

Christmas Tree

9 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Consider me defeated, I guess.

Instead of feeling defeated, just reply to every one of Owen Jones's tweets with "WHO YA GONNA CALL?" and BUSTIN' MAKES ME FEEL GOOD" from this day forth. I guarantee you'll feel better. 

Edited by Gemmill

That would be a good question in normal times but we’re in far from normal times...that question is fuckin suicide inside a fortnight for Starmer because of CV; a prolonged bout of naval gazing for Labour during the worst global crisis since world war 2 is just what the Tories want. Leave it Keir, concentrate on the Tory’s handling of CV after Parliament returns after Easter (they shouldn’t have risen in the fuckin first place but there you go..) 

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Excellent from Starmer today. 

He owned that gormless git Rabb, with his “let me correct him” bollocks on capacity 

8 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I'm going to warily raise some concern about Starmer's overall visibility so far. Appears to be right out of the Corbyn playbook.

I’d like to think he’s playing the long game. Which he needs to tbf 

Edited by Alex

He’s got a daughter with some other woman hasn’t he, one that he didn’t acknowledge for a long time? 

He’s just a posh fucking chav, isn’t he? 

Someone made the point recently that if it were a female politician who had six kids by three dads, refused to acknowledge one of them and got knocked up shortly after entering No.10? There would be a moral outrage.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Someone made the point recently that if it were a female politician who had six kids by three dads, refused to acknowledge one of them and got knocked up shortly after entering No.10? There would be a moral outrage.

Imagine Corbyn doing it. 

• Like 1

Johnson's bastard is called Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas. What a twat, the Dad I mean, although clearly the son will be twatified  too. Still, he's a hero to the working classes of Blyth, Consett, and Hartlepool. 

I asked google about his other kids names. It amusingly answered "some" of them include:

Theodore Apollo

Lara Lettice :lol:

Casia Peaches

and Milo Arthur

None quite as barmy as de Pfeffel like. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Johnson's bastard is called Wilfred Lawrie Nicholas. What a twat, the Dad I mean, although clearly the son will be twatified  too. Still, he's a hero to the working classes of Blyth, Consett, and Hartlepool. 

I asked google about his other kids names. It amusingly answered "some" of them include:

Theodore Apollo

Lara Lettice :lol:

Casia Peaches

and Milo Arthur

None quite as barmy as de Pfeffel like. 

His wiki entry, under the sub-heading “children”

has the answer “at least 6”. 

The PM of Britain. :lol: