Politics

Christmas Tree

Primal Amulet.  I would share it but as the entire western world now knows I have FUCK ALL SERVER SPACE DESPITE SENDING ANT £15 THIS YEAR.  

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Whoever was responsible for turning the past few weeks into an argument about Fawlty Towers and League of Gentlemen, so that deleting a few TV episodes became the change that the world needed to see, has done a very, very good job. 

Apparently the FT episode already had a few words like 'nigger' and 'wog' edited out with Cleese's approval but the ones on Netflix hadn't which is why they've been removed for now but gammons are being manipulated just for a change into thinking it's an attack on their WW2 fetish. :lol:

4 hours ago, Isegrim said:

:lol:

I was just about to take down a statue in protest...

You will probably have to come here to watch it.

Even the guardian getting in on the act. 

• Haha 1

As for this magic card stuff????

:lol: :lol:

Those involved need to get in the naughty corner and spend a couple of minutes thinking about whether the virgin look is a good one if you're in your thirties/forties?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Lads man. You need to get into this stuff. This is how I'm gonna beat dementia. Keeping my brain active nerding out on deck building card games. 

Get yourselves the Star Realms app and we'll have a Toontastic tournament. 

I'll (repeatedly) remind you of this post when you've all got brain melt and I'm still sharp as a tack, chucking out the funnies and dominating the galaxy. 

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Maybe when you’ve all finished picking up Magic amulet cards, you can pick yourselves up some mates.

I've played magic with the same group of 6 guys ever since school :D A dentist, a programmer, a doctor, an accountant, a businessman and a radiologist. 

Geeks are everywhere :ninja:

Edited by Rayvin

You lot think people getting together to play a complex and challenging card game is sad. Well get this, apparently people sit alone in their pants at home, drinking shit lager and pretending to be a soldier on a computer!  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1