Politics

Christmas Tree

4 hours ago, Alex said:

The strategy doesn’t seem to extend beyond coming up with slogans that contain the same word three times 

A lot of politicians start using the same sentence all of the time when they feel under pressure, "The people think It's time to move on from this"

Boris about his adviser,  

Tony Blair about Iraq,

G.W Bush Iraq

Bill Clinton about Monica Lewinski,

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m not sure Build Build Build counts as a sentence 

It will soon enough if these Right Wing cunts aren’t stopped. 
“ You have been found guilty of;

1) Holding views that are unsanctioned by The Party

2) Being Poor

3) Unemployment

4) Having skin darker than Party guidelines allow. 
5) Excessive use of food banks. 

* choose any combination of the above 

You are sentenced to 5 years hard labour for Taylor Wimpey ( a Rees-Mogg subsidiary) Inc.

Build, build build. 

Take them down”

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I love Beth Rigby. Listen to this answer. There can surely be nobody watching this idiot that has any confidence whatsoever in his abilities. 

Is that three then? :huh:

I do not understand the right wing internet community - who the fuck is Darren Grimes, and why would anyone listen to a word he says? He appears to be 15 years old, and mentally about 5 years younger. He has no insights, no honesty, just nothing. Why is he a "thing" in the internet right?

As for Starkey, he's always been a belligerent old fuck but at least his age is some excuse.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I do not understand the right wing internet community - who the fuck is Darren Grimes, and why would anyone listen to a word he says? He appears to be 15 years old, and mentally about 5 years younger. He has no insights, no honesty, just nothing. Why is he a "thing" in the internet right?

That's a bit unfair. He completed one year of a degree in Fashion at the University of Brighton. He deserves to be listened to.

2 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That's a bit unfair. He completed one year of a degree in Fashion at the University of Brighton. He deserves to be listened to.

He's from County Durham or something right? Maybe he fancies himself as the second Cumming.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He's from County Durham or something right? Maybe he fancies himself as the second Cumming.

I don't think he's that deluded that he even believes most of the shite he comes out with. He got a little bit of fame by being involved in electoral fraud during the Brexit campaign and as a result has landed a cushy number at a right wing think tank who tell him what to go out and say.

• Jaysus... 1

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I don't think he's that deluded that he even believes most of the shite he comes out with. He got a little bit of fame by being involved in electoral fraud during the Brexit campaign and as a result has landed a cushy number at a right wing think tank who tell him what to go out and say.

i can't decide if he's more awful than tom harwood, or not 

30 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

As for Starkey, he's always been a belligerent old fuck but at least his age is some excuse.

I might be biased, but it seems easier to become a 'thing' in right wing political social media. Especially if you're a minority. 

2 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I might be biased, but it seems easier to become a 'thing' in right wing political social media. Especially if you're a minority. 

They can't be awful if they're gay or non-white.