Politics

Christmas Tree

Darren’s problem is that he’s genuinely as thick as fuck. 

In addition to that if he ever went to a proper conservative club he’d laughed out of the building.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Darren’s problem is that he’s genuinely as thick as fuck. 

In addition to that if he ever went to a proper conservative club he’d laughed out of the building.

Aye. I think he sees himself as having a political future but any of his numerous ridiculous statements (which he thinks he can get rid of by simply deleting them) have put paid to that. And, like you say, his background would see him met with disdain amongst the very cunts he’s determined to mix with 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

The state of this cunt’s tie. 

813B43AF-2E56-480A-A2AD-A3C4EDB518CD.jpeg

Doesn’t even realise it’s stuck in his shirt the FUCKING IDIOT 

I am going to stress though that in terms of economics, this is so far the most left wing Tory government I think we've seen. They've gone so far into the centre that they're now on the left. Labour totally squeezed out.

What was the alternative to what they’ve done? None of this was done to help people in need. It was to prevent the economy from imploding.

They're saving that for Brexit.

Edited by ewerk

None of the shit has really the fan yet though. Although I’m pretty much at the point now where I’ve stopped giving a fuck about people who continually vote against their own interests. Fuck the fucking lot of them. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

What was the alternative to what they’ve done? None of this was done to help people in need. It was to prevent the economy from imploding.

They're saving that for Brexit.

No alternative really, but I've seen quite a lot of "working class people" claiming that this is politics working for them.

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

Although I’m pretty much at the point now where I’ve stopped giving a fuck about people who continually vote against their own interests. Fuck the fucking lot of them. 

Agree but I was saying this to someone recently and his response was "Ah, so you're becoming a Tory". Fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

I’ve voted labour all my adult life (bar a libdem protest vote post-Iraq) and still will but I’m not really bothered any more. It’s apathy about people too stupid to see beyond their own prejudices. I know they’ve been targeted by neo-liberals and have been made to believe all these bogeymen (lefties, immigrants, the metropolitan elite etc) are the reason for their problems but what’s the point of trying to help people so easily duped who hate you for it anyway. Let them reap what they sow for once and enjoy their ‘freedom’ after Nissan et al fuck off and the alternative is picking vegetables and working in Amazon warehouses. Perhaps then it’ll dawn on them what they’ve done. If they're lucky enough to have a job 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve voted labour all my adult life (bar a libdem protest vote post-Iraq) and still will but I’m not really bothered any more. It’s apathy about people too stupid to see beyond their own prejudices. I know they’ve been targeted by neo-liberals and have been made to believe all these bogeymen (lefties, immigrants, the metropolitan elite etc) are the reason for their problems but what’s the point of trying to help people so easily duped who hate you for it anyway. Let them reap what they sow for once and enjoy their ‘freedom’ after Nissan et al fuck off and the alternative is picking vegetables and working in Amazon warehouses. Perhaps then it’ll dawn on them what they’ve done. If they're lucky enough to have a job 

Amen.

• Like 2

Nothing to add other than what Alex has said. Although I guess you could point out that most of the NE is still solid labour anyway. Nissan will close, but that's not what the majority who work there voted for (I've not seen any data for what the people in the plant voted for at the referendum, but in any case people make mistakes and I'm sure would change their minds, given a chance they obviously won't get).

Blyth, Consett, Hartlepool etc can go get fucked mind.