Politics

Christmas Tree

12 hours ago, Alex said:

The best case scenario from his POV is that he’s too thick to realise what a liability he is. 

Not a chance - typical politician who only believes what he says, and does not accept criticism when it does not fit with that POV

• Like 2

She is fucking class. Backstory if you've missed it, she was on her way in to the Capitol building yesterday when this Rep Yoho stopped her and told her that she was "disgusting" for saying that crime goes up when poverty goes up, and then called her a "fucking bitch".

Then tried to hide behind having daughters, having a wife, and being a man of god. Like a cunt. 

• Like 6

The way they hide behind their faith too. Not that I believe in the idea of Jesus being the son of god (or there being a god)  but they seem to go completely against his teachings anyway. Like just claiming to believe makes the contradictory behaviour irrelevant. I agree though, she’s brilliant. 

• Like 2

This or Trump thread? Doesn't matter. Just hearing the latest thing as the anglosaxon countries go down the rabbit hole is QAnon. Rejection of all reason, reversal of the enlightenment. We're fucked, bring on Armagedon, now. 

4 hours ago, Renton said:

This or Trump thread? Doesn't matter. Just hearing the latest thing as the anglosaxon countries go down the rabbit hole is QAnon. Rejection of all reason, reversal of the enlightenment. We're fucked, bring on Armagedon, now. 

Unbelievable until you realise they are Trump supporters in the main and so their inability to understand science and reason follows his.

On 7/23/2020 at 23:17, Renton said:

Heard this mentioned/referenced a lot, but I've no idea what the fuck it is?

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Isn't it the theory that Trump has been sent from on high to destroy all that is woke, PC & Liberal?  

Or you could pollute your search engine yourself Dave 🙄

I'd end up getting emails from Gemmil's mother, wouldn't I?

• Haha 3

You’d be getting a knock on the door that’s for sure.

Morpheus* would be there with the red pill**.

*police officer 

**big stick 

3 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'd end up getting emails from Gemmil's mother, wouldn't I?

Just to give you the other side of the argument so you don't end up as one of the "sheeple".  What's wrong with that?  :lol:

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Just to give you the other side of the argument so you don't end up as one of the "sheeple".  What's wrong with that?  :lol:

"Hey, I'm just asking questions y'know. Like, how do you know there's such a thing as gravity? Maybe, and I'm just saying maybe, maybe we've been brainwashed into sticking to the ground by Big Shoe? Y'know? Think about it. Do your own research is all I'm saying."

24 minutes ago, Tom said:

I seen a woman denouncing gravity as a “white science” the other week. Saying we should start again. :lol: 

I'm down for a reboot. Some of the current storylines have jumped the shark.

Best / worst thing is, she’s not even taking the piss. And the only reason Johnson thinks the country should tackle obesity is because he lost weight by contracting a virus.