Politics

Christmas Tree

It'll be a stage managed death by a thousand cuts, man. People won't notice because it'll be slow as fuck and leave voters will be doing their utmost to find the positives.

We need to stop ceding ground to these people.

If the Tories follow their trend of appointing ever-more-fucking-useless gimps as leader, we’ll get to the point fairly quickly where someone like Starmer will boot them out. 

Quite how we fix the shambles after that is another story, and that’s not even mentioning dealing with climate change and the environment. 

All in all, we are fucked. :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If the Tories follow their trend of appointing ever-more-fucking-useless gimps as leader, we’ll get to the point fairly quickly where someone like Starmer will boot them out. 

Quite how we fix the shambles after that is another story, and that’s not even mentioning dealing with climate change and the environment. 

All in all, we are fucked. :lol:

Sadly I am becoming more and more underwhelmed by Starmer

He's as shit at taking advantage of the open goals as Corbyn was.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Tories are considering putting up taxes, Labour are urging them not to. What kind of batshit parallel universe have we stumbled into?

I suppose it depends on who is going to be taxed.

_117347482_mail-nc.png

I remember simpler times when charities were used to help those in need rather than provide an interior makeover for a multimillionaire and his bit on the side.

• Like 1

Markle regularly getting it in the neck for being a social climber of the worst kind from the usual empty vessels of hate in the media....TBF, theres probably an element of truth to it, not that I give a fuck about her or the ginger aristo gimp she married.....not even the tiniest bit of criticism for Johnson's other half for plainly targeting an upper middle class  married man who was about to become Prime Minister of the United Kingdom though :cuppa:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sonatine said:

Could also say the same about Kate Middleton too, whole family of grasping social climbers there.

Would absolutely destroy that lass like.

For 30 seconds

• Haha 2