Politics

Christmas Tree

5 hours ago, Renton said:

Watching the video, it doesn't look like umanned cctv to me. I think it looks like a honey trap. 

It's someone filming a screen while it plays, I think. 

It’s a shame people are more arsed about this than his corrupt behaviour in office. Not to mention the rank incompetence 

Screenshot_20210627-081603_Chrome.thumb.jpg.64722682f0b106093555e321ed8210f8.jpg

Sarah Vine writing with her trademark subtlety. :lol:

Rumours in the comments that Gove is about to leave (or has already left) and moved in with a male advisor. Awkward breakfast in the Gove household this morning. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20210627-081603_Chrome.thumb.jpg.64722682f0b106093555e321ed8210f8.jpg

Sarah Vine writing with her trademark subtlety. :lol:

Rumours in the comments that Gove is about to leave (or has already left) and moved in with a male advisor. Awkward breakfast in the Gove household this morning. 

From last night apparently on this very  subject...studs up, bollock height from Di :thumbup:

• Haha 4

There have been so many global conflicts in recent years...does it strike anyone as odd that Israel-Palestine is apparently the biggest issue in the Batley and Spen by-election?

34 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

There have been so many global conflicts in recent years...does it strike anyone as odd that Israel-Palestine is apparently the biggest issue in the Batley and Spen by-election?

Might need more detail on this one but at face value yes, I can't begin to imagine why it would have any relevance.. 

The article says George Galloway has a campaign HQ in Batley covered in Palestinian flags. I think that rather answers your question in this particular instance @Dr Gloom Not sure if middle East politics played much part in Labour's loss in Hartlepool or being ignored as usual in Amersham? :cuppa:

On 27/06/2021 at 10:59, Alex said:

They love leaving partners who are ill, don’t they? 

I've got a feeling his new fancy bit might be heading back to her husband with her tail between her legs before long.

Whatever gravitas she saw in the absolute fucking dweeb surely rested solely on the fact Hancock was in a fairly significant position of power during covid. Now that he's a social pariah it won't take long for her to realise he's actually a posh Mr Bean with a muffin top and receding hairline 

• Like 2

I’m sure J69 doesn’t need me to point out that you still live with your Mammy, so I won’t. 

:lol:

“Quiff, why are your socks stuck to the ceiling again? Have you been caning the kamagra again? You’ll go blind!”

” Sorry Mam… can we have chicken dippers for tea please?”  

• Haha 2