Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Alex said:

How exactly did they think she was going to behave? 

Exactly like she has but they were hoping it wasn't on social media but in a couple of weeks time, in front of the cameras for their shite show.

I can tell you from recent experience they would have been salivating at the thought of putting her in the BB house with whichever unsuspecting muslim/non white/non christian(s) they have in their cast.

• Jaysus... 2

I see it's been formally announced that the social care reform plans have been put off (AGAIN) til the autumn because it's just too difficult for Sunak, Johnson and Javid to proceed with negotiations whilst isolating. 

I mean global corporations have been run by people working from home in the last year, but you can't expect these three cuntmuscles to make any progress. 

Screenshot_20210720-143514_Google.thumb.jpg.cae75cb0f42c0384ce042def020a7015.jpg

Patel's husband. :lol:

And her dressed in a carpet like a fucking 90 year old. 

And the pair of them looking like they're headed out to a Purge party. 

I will toast the misfortunes of everyone in this government. Job losses, health events, you name them, I'm there for them. :lol:

• Haha 6

Surely Cummings shortcoming here is that it’s difficult to believe he’s being candid with most of the things he says. Basically getting his target completely off the hook 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Surely Cummings shortcoming here is that it’s difficult to believe he’s being candid with most of the things he says. Basically getting his target completely off the hook 

Their respective cuntometers are cancelling each other out, aye. 

Their narcissism trumps everything else. They probably both have gotten to the stage where they believe what they did was for the public good and not just for power and fuck everyone else. 

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20210720-143514_Google.thumb.jpg.cae75cb0f42c0384ce042def020a7015.jpg

Patel's husband. :lol:

And her dressed in a carpet like a fucking 90 year old. 

And the pair of them looking like they're headed out to a Purge party. 

I will toast the misfortunes of everyone in this government. Job losses, health events, you name them, I'm there for them. :lol:

It is probably made out of a catpet of an immigrant she did personally confiscate when she took part in raiding his home.

43 minutes ago, Alex said:

Their narcissism trumps everything else. They probably both have gotten to the stage where they believe what they did was for the public good and not just for power and fuck everyone else. 

For what it’s worth, I absolutely believe every word Cummings says- it’s just that he’s such a venal little weasel, and clearly only doing it out of a “Spoilt Bastard from Viz” position that I find it difficult to get behind him. 

edit; If it’s this little shithouse that manages to bring Johnson down, fair play. 
He won’t though- the bloke sweats Teflon at the minute. 

• Like 1

I would take anyone with a degree of responsibility. Even an austere one. Johnson is an irresponsible child, squandering resources and wealth on things he doesn't understand, for outcomes he isn't informed about. Give me Osborne over this dopey fuck any day of the week. And then let me vote him out next time.

Anything would be better at this point than this incompetent cunt of a man. 

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 2

A bunch of Tory MPs have been caught trying to influence the judge in a sexual assault case involving one of their colleagues, and incredibly their punishment is a ONE DAY suspension from Parliament. 

They got a day off ffs. I mean what the fuck is going on in this country. 

• Like 1
  • Jaysus... 2

14 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

For what it’s worth, I absolutely believe every word Cummings says- it’s just that he’s such a venal little weasel, and clearly only doing it out of a “Spoilt Bastard from Viz” position that I find it difficult to get behind him. 

edit; If it’s this little shithouse that manages to bring Johnson down, fair play. 
He won’t though- the bloke sweats Teflon at the minute. 

Thought the best thing was that bint pretending she was surprised at the stuff he was coming out with 

• Like 1