Politics

Christmas Tree

10 hours ago, Renton said:

Can you imagine being such a boot licking cap doffer you would vote for these cunts if you're from Northern England?

:CT:

Leaked by his own party, at a guess 

4 hours ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I see bojos mam has died. Now who's going to supply the NHS with ppe?

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I bet he forgot she was alive until he found out she was dead 

Just gone behind in the polls? Still too recently married? Still too recently had a baby? No major football/rugby tournament where you can wear the teams shirt with your name on over your suit at the minute? 

Then try Matricide-R-us.com! For just £1m you get our specially skilled operatives to take out your dear old mater in a quick and painless procedure saving her from her suffering of being your mother and old age. Our operatives are highly experienced and may or may not have worked with russian intelligence agencies and can help swing those opinion polls back with the nation's sympathy! (Matricide-R-us.com are happy to take payment from specially selected donors or receive lucrative contracts and/or classified information of a similar or higher value than £1m. Terms and conditions apply).

• Haha 8

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Cabinet re-shuffle about to happen and the rumours are Gavin Williamson to NI. I know what he's done to deserve it but what the hell did we do?

raab and williamson missing from front bench at PMQs

15 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Cabinet re-shuffle about to happen and the rumours are Gavin Williamson to NI. I know what he's done to deserve it but what the hell did we do?

Don't worry, he'll only end up flying to Norfolk Island anyway.

• Haha 4