Politics

Christmas Tree

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What the fuck is going on there :lol: 

Also what's the deal with Arcuri now being one of those conservative elite paedo hunters?

Fucking a man-baby clearly left a bad taste in her mouth. 

16 minutes ago, NJS said:

Cummings has stated lobby journalists were at the covid party. I'd love to seem them put on the spot and asked. 

When I first heard about it I immediately assumed Peston and Kuenssberg were there. 

Neil will have build up a new twitter following of freaks when he was GB News poster boy. Now he's said something positive about vaccines they've all turned on him. Wonderful. 

The No.10 Party thing seems to be one of those stories that isn't going away anywhere near as quick as Johnson would like. Now that they've moved to categorically deny that it happened, we just need a whistleblower to come forward before Thursday and it could, at the very least, cost them the North Shropshire by election. 

Aye, as much as I enjoy the story being prolonged, and I do think there is a chipping away effect from all this stuff, there is no accountability for anything with this government. 

They'll ride it out, Johnson has no shame at all about being caught in a lie, so we can only hope it costs them at the polls. 

Mind, this could definitely have a bearing on the North Shropshire by-election on Thursday if it's all over the news tomorrow and Thu morning.

Even better if something else comes out tomorrow. 

It's not the lobby, it's No.10 staff doing a mock press briefing - which is why they all find it so utterly hilarious that they're testing responses for a party that they were all at on the Friday night. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

So the lobby knew about the party for nearly a year but didn’t think that it might be newsworthy?

It's been suggested that some of them were there so I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions :cuppa:

Poppa Crerar of the mirror broke the story so it's fairly certain she sat on it for a year...if she'd ran it at some point in the early new year?... 

I'm confident that no one from the Mirror was invited to any party at No. 10. I'm not sure it necessarily holds that they've sat on it either. 

The video that has just come out tonight has just been leaked. Maybe the same goes for the story. 

I think we've been desensitised by this shit show of a government. This mass breaking of lockdown rules by the very party imposing the rules is fucking massive news and should bring the current government down. This is one misjudgment that will unite the country against them irrespective of political allegiance