Politics

Christmas Tree

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

i'd welcome back most of the old faces: mancmag, HF, chezgiven, catmag, barney, swwissmag, papa lazaru, sweetleftpeg, brock manson, peasepud, [not] leazesmag  - i wonder how many of them still lurk. show yourselves if you're reading this!

Mustn't forget LakeBellsTits, as well. 

This is what happens when a bloke with a history of inappropriate comments about Muslim women is asked to investigate inappropriate comments about a Muslim woman.

He can't for fear of embarrassing himself. Which is why you don't make a bloke like this the prime minister ffs.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Is it definitely coming tomorrow?

Apparently not now. Could be Thursday. 

Some patter about not wanting to prejudice the police investigation. Just fuck off, they've said they don't care and that it can be released in full. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

If all the rumours floating around about the report are true, this really could be the end of him tomorrow. 

It's like Christmas Eve. 

Lingard and Guimarães to sign on the day Johnson gets his marching orders 

image.gif.28b80b2dd979c7dd0de4d8a09c7e0713.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Either way they’re too brown for the racist British electorate so it’s a win for Labour with two years to go till the next election 

I'm not so convinced, admittedly though that's partly why I can't see Sunak as favourite. Patel on the other hand has spent most of her political career trying to appeal to exactly that demographic with loads of obscene hard-right rhetoric.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

It'll be Truss imo. Who is a straight up mong. 

Rees Mogg the only member of the cabinet who they could get to go on Newsnight last night. The bloke even blinks like a cunt. He's unbearable. 

He looked incredibly uncomfortable like. I kept wanting Kirsty Wark to ask him why he kept going back and trying to answer the question he’d been asked about 5 questions previously. Especially as he wouldn’t answer those questions when asked at the time. It was fucking bizarre