Politics

Christmas Tree

6 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Oh god here's Burgon. Him and Russell-Moyle on the same day. Brutal. 

Russell-Moyle had to withdraw his question and Burgon didn't ask one. Open goals available here lads. Dipshits.

tbf Russell-Moyle's wasn't a question. Just said what everyone else thinks (which he's not allowed to do) Fucking belllend :fool:

11 hours ago, Craig said:

Her resting bitch face got an outing..... :lol:

image.thumb.png.b58d66e9aad736a27ad40108a09f5181.png

Pretty sure she’s given me that look in the Trent before after I’d told her they’d ran out the £1.50 vodkas and a mixer 

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 4

I don’t think she ever did anything scandal worthy. Although I think she confessed to not washing her hands after she went for a piss but that’s fairly standard amongst people out on the lash. I was going to the bar at Trent once and she’d asked for a vodka and diet coke. She was absolutely mortal so I went into ‘dad’ mode and just got her a Diet Coke and she didn’t notice. She was always quite serious and a bit intense for her age. But a really nice lass 

Edited by Alex

1 hour ago, Alex said:

I don’t think she ever did anything scandal worthy. Although I think she confessed to not washing her hands after she went for a piss but that’s fairly standard amongst people out on the lash. I was going to the bar at Trent once and she’d asked for a vodka and diet coke. She was absolutely mortal so I went into ‘dad’ mode and just got her a Diet Coke and she didn’t notice. She was always quite serious and a bit intense for her age. But a really nice lass 

gemmill would have gone into "daddy" mode and taken her straight down the taxi rank 

Edited by Dr Gloom
  • Haha 6

11 minutes ago, Alex said:

You’ll think I’m lying but I can’t actually remember. But I know somebody who I’m pretty sure would ;) 

filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramp by any chance? 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Renton said:

filthy skanky metal-loving cock-munching slum-dwelling sister-fucking scumbag tramp by any chance? 

Well he might’ve noticed as he definitely liked her. I’ve said too much already :lol: 

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Did you work behind the bar in the Trent?...

If he did he’s probably swept me up off the floor upstairs after a match- used to meet my brother there before and after games and drink Guinness until we fell over or agreed with Gene Clark, (another upstairs regular). 

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol: That’s a lot of proofreading/ redacting going on 

Some bullshit about how it's only a one line whip on Thu and Fri and the speaker wants the house full when dickhead comes to make his statement. 

The whole thing fucking reeks, it's been finished since Tuesday, it should have been straight out yesterday. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

If he did he’s probably swept me up off the floor upstairs after a match- used to meet my brother there before and after games and drink Guinness until we fell over or agreed with Gene Clark, (another upstairs regular). 

We quite often used it too... I distinctly remember one new years day game I was rough as a badgers ring piece until we got there and I drained an utterly beautiful pint of scotch after which I felt fuckin fabulous....then it was straight on to the more hard-core  McEwan's 80/-  that they did there as well 🤪

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’s weird to think of us being there at the same time and not knowing each other. Mind, it’s about 11 years since I had my season ticket. I don’t think I’ve been in there much since. It was class, got took over, went shit, got took over again and was good again. It was Tommy ‘Trent’ Caulker who had it to start with. I used to go to World Headquarters a lot too (which he’s still running I think) back when it was at Marlborough Crescent  

• Like 1

The beer was generally good in there before ‘craft beers’ were everywhere. As were the toasties (and the free juke box of course). The bogs were lifting but that was all part of the charm. Handy to pop to Leazes Park for a quick toke too 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alex said:

It’s weird to think of us being there at the same time and not knowing each other. Mind, it’s about 11 years since I had my season ticket. I don’t think I’ve been in there much since. It was class, got took over, went shit, got took over again and was good again. It was Tommy ‘Trent’ Caulker who had it to start with. I used to go to World Headquarters a lot too (which he’s still running I think) back when it was at Marlborough Crescent  

It is bizarre, was a tiny room really.
I’ve got vague memories of Pud towering over the pool table at the end of the room- we used to congregate at the window table at the left end of the bar upstairs, unless someone was sitting there, in which case we’d gently and gradually encroach until they fucked off :lol:

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

We quite often used it too... I distinctly remember one new years day game I was rough as a badgers ring piece until we got there and I drained an utterly beautiful pint of scotch after which I felt fuckin fabulous....then it was straight on to the more hard-core  McEwan's 80/-  that they did there as well 🤪

I miss Best Scotch.  You can’t get it anywhere down here. I was emailing some poor lassie at McEwans last year trying to find some. There’s absolutely fuck all in the South East and they don’t do cans any more (mind you they were a bit shite compared to the draught). Cockneys man, IPA, lager and fucking whelks.   

The one you’ve got to come back for.  FFS

• Haha 6