Politics

Christmas Tree

Here we go, covid fraud? Tax fraud ? PPE 'cosy deals'? Nee bother, been on the dole for 4 weeks and don't fancy doing literally anything for any wage? BENEFIT SANCTION! You'll be sanctioned before you get your first payment! Absolute cunts.

• Like 3

At the very least it seems to be an attempt to deliberately delay the report in order to take the heat out of this situation. I suspect a blatant cover up would be difficult as it would involve several people who are not in Johnson's pocket, but might be wrong. I really can't see anyway that Johnson isn't shown to mislead parliament though. Either he is incredibly stupid or he is a liar. But ignorance of the law (you made) is really no defence and claiming to be this stupid is not a good look for a PM. 

But if he stays, as others have said, he will continue to create havoc for the conservative party anyway. As people feel the squeeze its only going to get worse. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

Here we go, covid fraud? Tax fraud ? PPE 'cosy deals'? Nee bother, been on the dole for 4 weeks and don't fancy doing literally anything for any wage? BENEFIT SANCTION! You'll be sanctioned before you get your first payment! Absolute cunts.

Yeah, proper Britannia unchained stuff right here, hardly even mentioned by the press. If you're a skilled worker forced to become a toilet room attendant or a crop picker, it just makes getting back into your qualified role harder as well as humiliating you in the process. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

If the investigation report into Tory lockdown parties removes all mention of Tory lockdown parties then It's probably just going to be a front page, no? :lol: 

Like a David Davis folder 

• Haha 1

This does look the tact their taking. Utter cunts. You have wonder as well, as the Met was supposed to be policing Downing street at the time of these parties, and Cressida Dick has a clear political relationship with the government, wheter an independent police force should be investigating this, not the Met, as they are clearly conflicted. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

This does look the tact their taking. Utter cunts. You have wonder as well, as the Met was supposed to be policing Downing street at the time of these parties, and Cressida Dick has a clear political relationship with the government, wheter an independent police force should be investigating this, not the Met, as they are clearly conflicted. 

Just for future reference it’s the tack they are taking. A tack is a sailing manoeuvre, I know this as I was once posted to a yacht club instead of serving in NI while I was in the army.

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

Absolutely stinks, this! No doubt it was No.10 themselves insisting on a Met Police investigation knowing full well the report would be watered down. 

I see they're furiously peddling the narrative that the country burns whilst the house debates these parties. If that's not glaring evidence of guilt admission, I don't know what the fuck is.

Still, they'll get away with it. Slippery cunts.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Renton said:

I said exactly this on the previous page, motherfuckface. 

• Like 1

Whatever Marco. 

The met coming under a lot of pressure here from legal professionals saying their stance is nonsensical.

I think the flaw in their plan is still Cummings. He always said he was keeping stuff in reserve for this type of scenario.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

I think the flaw in their plan is still Cummings. He always said he was keeping stuff in reserve for this type of scenario.  

He's the slimiest cunt of all. As much as I can't stand them, there's a modicum of respect for JRM, Truss, Raab etc. for being steadfast in their defence on BoJo. Cummings however, gone from Johnson's personal ball tickler to high executioner in a little over 18months

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

He's the slimiest cunt of all. As much as I can't stand them, there's a modicum of respect for JRM, Truss, Raab etc. for being steadfast in their defence on BoJo. Cummings however, gone from Johnson's personal ball tickler to high executioner in a little over 18months

I have less than zero respect for any of them. I don't think Cummings was Johnson's ball tickler though, he actually was the brains behind the outfit. Remember how Johnson defended him at his own cost after Barnard Castle? The only reason he left was because he had a spat with Carrie Symonds, which is incredible if you think about it. But ever since its gone to shit for Johnson, she's no replacement for him. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Renton said:

I have less than zero respect for any of them. I don't think Cummings was Johnson's ball tickler though, he actually was the brains behind the outfit. Remember how Johnson defended him at his own cost after Barnard Castle? The only reason he left was because he had a spat with Carrie Symonds, which is incredible if you think about it. But ever since its gone to shit for Johnson, she's no replacement for him. 

Yeah she's a fucking disaster for him. And on reflection you're right about him being the brains. He was clearly behind the movement to garner sympathy for 'Poor Boris' at the start of the pandemic when he (allegedly) caught covid.

Who the fuck does she think she is though? Unelected and clear wields far too much influence.

1 hour ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

Just for future reference it’s the tack they are taking. A tack is a sailing manoeuvre, I know this as I was once posted to a yacht club instead of serving in NI while I was in the army.

It should be pointed out at this juncture that tack can also be a word used to describe the accoutrements that are used to saddle horses, reigns, bit, stirrups etc 

Hope this helps

Best regards 

Susie Dent's still warm saddle  🐴

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

That's me telt. Naah, cheers, nice to know these things.

I assumed it was autocorrect? :lol: 

Last time I'm taking pharmaceutical advice from you if you don't know the correct term for a sailing manoeuvre! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Absolutely stinks, this! No doubt it was No.10 themselves insisting on a Met Police investigation knowing full well the report would be watered down. 

I see they're furiously peddling the narrative that the country burns whilst the house debates these parties. If that's not glaring evidence of guilt admission, I don't know what the fuck is.

Still, they'll get away with it. Slippery cunts.

That and they’re admitting the country’s burning on their watch

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2