Politics

Christmas Tree

45 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

That went well :cuppa:

It tells you everything you need to know about her that she’s annoyed rather than embarrassed 

• Like 1

Just now, Howmanheyman said:

That's a parody account, isn't it?

Micky Take? I mean, it might be. ;)

I was referring to the fat mess of blubber on the beach, and I'm not talking about a stranded whale.

Just now, Renton said:

Micky Take? I mean, it might be. ;)

I was referring to the fat mess of blubber on the beach, and I'm not talking about a stranded whale.

Thought you were on about the slavva? :lol:

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

And then made him go in the sea...... :lol:

Looks like he’s fully recovered from the COVID weight loss anyway. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Looks like he’s fully recovered from the COVID weight loss anyway. 

Remember when he said that effectively fending off the virus meant we all needed to lose weight "too"?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Remember when he said that effectively fending off the virus meant we all needed to lose weight "too"?

Never had him down as a bullshit artist, that's disappointing. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Meenzer said:

Yep, that’s what I was thinking of just there as it happens. He was ill, lost weight completely by chance, then took that as a signal to mean he could tell others to lose weight for their own health. Bad enough in itself before he predictably put it all back on again 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

That's a parody account, isn't it?

Michael Fabricant thought it was real apparently. Ironic given it’s difficult to believe he isn’t a parody  

• Like 2

If he compared the people voting for and campaigning for Brexit to supporters of Putin and the oligarchs he’d have been into something 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tom said:

I had a P & O union rep in the cab on his way to Hull the day after this happened. He told me  that they had to at least pay minimum UK wage as they were operating in UK waters.

Not sure how they can get away with that.

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

The RMT union lobbied for Brexit, the stupid cunts. It's only British staff being made redundant, not French or Dutch, who are protected by EU non-discrimination rules. Then of course the government blocked the fire and rehire bill. It's a shit show all round, but this was the wholepoint of Brexit, to remove workers rights and environmental protections. So to listen to the fucking hypocrisy of the government - AND the RMT, is frankly nauseating. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

I had a P & O union rep in the cab on his way to Hull the day after this happened. 

Canny fare that like.