Politics

Christmas Tree

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Good god.

Boris Johnson may be a twat but this guy is a grade a psychopath.

Nobody supporting him has any right to have a negative opinion about any Tory whatsoever.

• Jaysus... 2

10 minutes ago, KingKev1984 said:

Good god.

Boris Johnson may be a twat but this guy is a grade a psychopath.

Nobody supporting him has any right to have a negative opinion about any Tory whatsoever.

“Who you voted for nearly three decades ago excludes you from criticising the current government ” is just about the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen posted in this thread* Well done mate, that’s a huge achievement so early on :thumbup:

*this is taking into account  that long term poster Christmas Tree is a regular contributor :good: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

“Who you voted for nearly three decades ago excludes you from criticising the current government ” is just about the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen posted in this thread* Well done mate, that’s a huge achievement so early on :thumbup:

*this is taking into account  that long term poster Christmas Tree is a regular contributor :good: 

Criticise the current government all you like, just don’t get someone responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people to convey your message.

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

How refreshing. A Labour Patty no longer  ashamed of its last spell in office and able to remind voters that life was actually pretty good when they were in charge. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, KingKev1984 said:

Criticise the current government all you like, just don’t get someone responsible for killing hundreds of thousands of people to convey your message.

1. Tory & Brexit voter has realised he’s been had 

2. Using Blair to deflect from Tory government policy (or lack of it) being responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the pandemic; care homes unlawfully receiving untested hospital patients, locking down too late not once but twice etc etc 

3. Possibly a fairly recently banned poster who got his arse handed to him on a plate in this thread, plainly still knacks like fuck . Might be the Ginger Quiff?…

Lol your tongues are so far up Tony’s arse you can’t see how dumb you look trying to justify that mass murderer.

Just don’t try and make out you’re any different to the Russians supporting their “strong leader” :lol:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, KingKev1984 said:

Lol your tongues are so far up Tony’s arse you can’t see how dumb you look trying to justify that mass murderer.

Just don’t try and make out you’re any different to the Russians supporting their “strong leader” :lol:

What is your political alignment?

16 minutes ago, KingKev1984 said:

I can say with a completely clear concisence that I’ve never voted Tory and I didn’t vote at any point for Blair. So try again mate. You’re one of those who can’t keep away aren’t you? :lol: A rabid Tory who can’t believe that what we all told you was true, Johnson & Brexit would be a fuckin disaster. You can’t fuckin stand the truth so you’re back for another go. I’ll give you 48 hours 😘

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Haha 3

I've not really been following this one so for me he could still be reading either "So Left it's Right - A Useful Idiot's Guide to Shooting Yourself in the Foot with your Principles" or "Freedumb: The Classical Liberal's Guide to 'Defending' your Civilisation by Discrediting its Intellectuals, Institutions, and Values."

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

I've not really been following this one so for me he could still be reading either "So Left it's Right - A Useful Idiot's Guide to Shooting Yourself in the Foot with your Principles" or "Freedumb: The Classical Liberal's Guide to 'Defending' your Civilisation by Discrediting its Intellectuals, Institutions, and Values."

Biff and Chip- the Islamophobia Years. Vol.II

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, KingKev1984 said:

I bet you actually use ‘lol’ in conversation 

• Haha 3

Oh fucking great. We've somehow managed to get a downgrade on Asprilla. It's like trying to psych out Virgin for a free upgrade and ending up with Talk Talk. 

alchemist wow GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS

• Haha 8

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Oh fucking great. We've somehow managed to get a downgrade on Asprilla. It's like trying to psych out Virgin for a free upgrade and ending up with Talk Talk.

:lol: :lol: