Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Braverman saying she wants to get rid of human rights along with every other Blair legacy today. Wants to wipe out some Cameron stuff, like the tory tree logo, cos, y'know, that's just far too woke. Bring back the torch of liberty. Honestly, we've been gaslit so much by these fuckers some people actually want their human rights removed. Quite fucking unbelievable if you think about, like the concept a "do gooder" is a bad thing. 

Oh, and Johnson senior (Stanley) now believes Brexit was a good thing after all apparently. Just been granted French citizenship. Of course blocking FoM was never going to affect these cunts, its just for the plebs, who amazingly voted for it! 

Making Braverman attorney general is akin to making CT chairman of the Boldon branch of weight watchers

• Haha 5

I’ve little sympathy with stupid cunts who think all politicians are the same but thought Johnson was different like 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye same. Interesting though the comments around 'we just need a change, give Starmer a chance' etc. Wakefield won't be the only place thinking along those lines. 

It's 'Wakey' apparently, or 'Waykah' if you're local.

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve little sympathy with stupid cunts who think all politicians are the same but thought Johnson was different like 

This is where Have I got news for you have a fucking lot to answer for. 

You'd think the fucker would be grateful to the BBC but his ego probably doesn't acknowledge it. 

• Like 1

Looks like the next tory target is the civil service, not that we didn't know that. Daily Mail has gone fully swivel eyed on the issue, and the ludicrous attack dog Fabricunt has been unleashed. 

I think the govt are in full-on, pissed arsehole who’s been drinking all Saturday in the sun, have a pop at anyone mode now. And, in line with that, it’s not going to end prettily. They seem to think culling a few civil servants is going to solve the cost of living crisis in their latest drunken swipe at whoever’s standing nearby. It’s fucking bizarre behaviour, man. Meanwhile, I think there’s still about a million quid a day being spent on consultants at ‘NHS’ Test and Trace. That’s forgetting about the 30-odd billion already that’s already been wasted on that particular parcel 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Australia has a Labour govt again. 

Looks like it is going to be a minority Labor government who will have to form a coalilition with the Greens and a number of Teal independents (non Tory Tories who want action on climate policies), so it's a great thing to get rid of our Tory cunts who have been rorting the country for the last nine years and hopefully a sign of change of what is happening around the world.

But also I get the feeling this Labor government will also be hamstrung while trying to undo what the cunts have done by having to rely their new partners.

41 minutes ago, Alex said:

I think the govt are in full-on, pissed arsehole who’s been drinking all Saturday in the sun, have a pop at anyone mode now. And, in line with that, it’s not going to end prettily. They seem to think culling a few civil servants is going to solve the cost of living crisis in their latest drunken swipe at whoever’s standing nearby. It’s fucking bizarre behaviour, man. Meanwhile, I think there’s still about a million quid a day being spent on consultants at ‘NHS’ Test and Trace. That’s forgetting about the 30-odd billion already that’s already been wasted on that particular parcel 

Aye. Fucking track and trace. Called me dozens of times asking for the same information over and over. Ridiculous waste of money, still ongoing as you say. There's simply no competence left in this government to govern, Johnson and Cummings purged all the half decent tories. Johnson has probably destroyed the Union as well as his party. The penny is beginning to drop though and the bullshit isn't working anymore. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, sammynb said:

Looks like it is going to be a minority Labor government who will have to form a coalilition with the Greens and a number of Teal independents (non Tory Tories who want action on climate policies), so it's a great thing to get rid of our Tory cunts who have been rorting the country for the last nine years and hopefully a sign of change of what is happening around the world.

But also I get the feeling this Labor government will also be hamstrung while trying to undo what the cunts have done by having to rely their new partners.

My nephew's emigrating to Melbourne on Monday. I'll miss him a lot, but happy for him. Glad at least Australia have opted for a more progressive future at least. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Renton said:

My nephew's emigrating to Melbourne on Monday. I'll miss him a lot, but happy for him. Glad at least Australia have opted for a more progressive future at least. 

Tell him he will need budgie smugglers wellies sun screen beanie scarf and umbrella all on the same day. 👍 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/22/tweet-on-tory-local-election-candidates-account-says-teenage-girls-smell-buttery-and-creamy

A Conservative local election candidate has caused outrage after a post on his account said 16-year-old girls smell “buttery [and] creamy”.

On Saturday a post on the Twitter account of Jonty Campbell, who has stood for the party in Preston on a number of occasions, said: “Here’s the thing with girls 22 or under, they smell massively different to a girl of 28. Girls aged 16 to, say 23, have this buttery, creamy, slightly sweet smell that is unbelievably magnetic.”

Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

If any of you have an Amazon Echo (or anything else with Alexa on it) just say:

"Alexa, what is Boris Johnson Coffee Beans One Hundred in Welsh?"

You're welcome :cool:

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Just about to post this, work meeting my arse. A few months later, I couldn't have a wake for my sister. Couldn't even have a relative into the house for a cup of tea. Does he think people are going to forget this? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

It was bound to happen. Whoever is leaving this (Cummings?) is clever. They know Johnson's M.O. is to stall until the need agenda moves on. So they keep dripping this stuff out every time it goes "off the boil"

• Like 1