Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Just about to post this, work meeting my arse. A few months later, I couldn't have a wake for my sister. Couldn't even have a relative into the house for a cup of tea. Does he think people are going to forget this? 

That party is on the day Dan died, we had to wait 3 weeks for his funeral, 10 only inside and loads outside in the wind and rain and no wake. I fucking won't forget it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, Craig said:

It was bound to happen. Whoever is leaving this (Cummings?) is clever. They know Johnson's M.O. is to stall until the need agenda moves on. So they keep dripping this stuff out every time it goes "off the boil"

Who is simply doing it because he's a petty arsehole with an axe to grind.

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Who is simply doing it because he's a petty arsehole with an axe to grind.

True but death by a thousand cuts for Johnson is perfectly fine for me

• Like 2

The four images show the Prime Minister raising a glass at a leaving party on 13th November 2020, with bottles of alcohol and party food on the table in front of him.

Erm...

3 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

My prediction is the So what Fuck You defence will remain undefeated

Aye. There isn't 54 of them prepared to hold him accountable for his actions. Parliament goes into recess on Thursday. The Sue Gray Report will comes out, all the photos, he goes missing for a day or two, and they all come back and pretend nothing happened. 

I hope he gets some brutal fucking wasting illness for what he's doing to this country. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Aye. There isn't 54 of them prepared to hold him accountable for his actions. Parliament goes into recess on Thursday. The Sue Gray Report will comes out, all the photos, he goes missing for a day or two, and they all come back and pretend nothing happened. 

I hope he gets some brutal fucking wasting illness for what he's doing to this country. 

Maybe a year ago I would have argued against this. Sadly not now. 

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Not that I believe he was there for 10 minutes but that doesn’t make any difference re: the guidance 

No and I've no idea why a BBC journalist is going around trying to mitigate on behalf of the PM. 

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

No and I've no idea why a BBC journalist is going around trying to mitigate on behalf of the PM. 

Well, you can guess like. But how the fuck is being briefed by no 10 the same as having ‘learned a few things’? As though it’s a reliable source at the best of times, let alone in relation to this 

I counted 6 bottles of wine and a half empty bottle of gin in that photo. Perfectly normal for a work meeting. 

I've no doubt the cunt will cling on. But for the first time I think he's a bigger liability for them than any of the useless contenders. A picture speaks a thousand words.  It's not some abstract thing he did any more. Anybody not revolted by this is beyond help. He stays, he takes the party down with him. Actually hope he does stay, I will revel in his defeat and possibly even his unseating. 

• Like 3

Kitty throws a dead cat for operation Big Dog. Because Johnson is definitely worth breaking an international agreement, becoming an international pariah, and  breaking possibly the greatest peace agreement in recent history, isn't he? 

• Jaysus... 1

10 hours ago, Renton said:

I counted 6 bottles of wine and a half empty bottle of gin in that photo. Perfectly normal for a work meeting. 

I've no doubt the cunt will cling on. But for the first time I think he's a bigger liability for them than any of the useless contenders. A picture speaks a thousand words.  It's not some abstract thing he did any more. Anybody not revolted by this is beyond help. He stays, he takes the party down with him. Actually hope he does stay, I will revel in his defeat and possibly even his unseating. 

He’ll use the Starmer get out, “workplace, quick drink, then back to work…see my shiny red box there?”…