Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Kid Dynamite said:

Get Sky News on. He's getting fucking hammered by the liaison committee whilst the resignations go up by the minute :lol: 

Funniest thing is he isn't even aware of the mass resignations happening. :lol:

This seems quite appropriate now:

DELETE!.png

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Another one just resigned :lol:

Make that yet another. There's going to be fuck all left!

Boris Johnson has been asked in the Liaison Committee if he met former KGB officer and Evening Standard owner Alexander Lebedev while he was foreign secretary in 2019 without officials.

He stammers and fails to answer initially, prompting Labour MP Dame Meg Hiller to ask: "Are you having a lapse of memory again?"

The jibe was prompted by Cabinet Minister Michael Ellis yesterday claiming the PM "did not immediately recall" being informed of allegations about MP Chris Pincher in 2019 before appointing him as deputy chief whip in February.

Probed on whether he had met the Russian without officials while foreign secretary, the PM said: "I think I probably did, I'd have to check.

"I've met him on very few occasions, if that was when I was foreign secretary then yes."

He says it was in Italy and "thinks" he "did mention it" to officials

Asked if it was a "personal engagement" he weakly says: "Yes, that's it."

45 minutes ago, Craig said:

If anyone wants to watch him before the Liaison Committee it's starting soon.

Boris Johnson latest: Ministers resign en masse as PM faces grilling by senior MPs - BBC News

Thanks for that, wow he's gone now - and I think he's facing criminal charges.

He's just said , on the record, with the committee forcing him to submit in writing, that as foreign secretary he met Lebedev (former KGB) alone, without a team - following a meeting with world leaders about the salisbury poisonings.  That's a criminal charge.

Not for what I want him charged for , but it has to happen now, surely?

(I want him charged for manslaughter during the  pandemic - anyone who's read the transcript of the speech at Greenwich on 3rd Feb , will see our countries planned response to the "bizarre autarkic rhetoric " coming from the WHO's "Health Emergency of International Concern" on the 30th Jan.)

• Like 3

If somehow he survives until next PMQ (looking very unlikely now) Starmer should literally print all these resignation letters out in a ring binder folder and throw it at the fucker as hard as possible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Boris Johnson is addressing the Liaison Committee, where jibes are flooding in from his Conservative Party members.

Stephen Crabb said: "The game’s up – will you be prime minister tomorrow."

Mr Johnson replied: "Of course, but rather than giving any c on commentary on my own career."

Mr Crabb then interrupts with: "They've been resigning all afternoon."

But Mr Johnson dismissed him entirely.

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Imagine being schooled by Stephen Crabb, the homophobic, god-bothering sex pest who  had to resign as W&P Secretary :lol:

Nadine’s nips are going to look like wilted baguettes by the end of tonight’s bitty session. 

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Alex said:

If he gets held to account over the Russia stuff he’ll be taking dozens down with him. 

That would make my heart sing with fuckin joy.  Scoobos seems a very well informed poster but what criminal charges would he be up against for the Lebedev meeting without security or officials being present? 

• Like 1