Politics

Christmas Tree

35 minutes ago, Craig said:

The comparisons between Johnson and Trump extends to their delusional supporters IYAM. They'll stop at nothing to get their man to remain in power. 

It’s an ongoing project…facism. Coming to a western democracy near you soon! 

• Like 2

Did anyone see the story about Yarm getting £20m as part of the levelling up agenda. Fucking Yarm! A posh little market town while nearby there’s some of the most deprived areas in the country. I fucking hate these cunts

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Craig said:

We truly are fucked, aren't we? :sad:

In that three minutes the only actual policy that was mentioned was taxation. The rest of the nonsense was media bullshit that the Tories have wound up. Basically it’s ‘I want to keep my money and fuck everyone else’.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 3

What the fuck is going on anymore man.

I know we've purged most of the Tories from this board already but it's a shame in this instance as I'd really like one of them to tell me if this is what they think good governance looks like.

27 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

What the fuck is going on anymore man.

I know we've purged most of the Tories from this board already but it's a shame in this instance as I'd really like one of them to tell me if this is what they think good governance looks like.

Tories have been purged from the Tory party, never mind this board, the cuntservative of today is UKIP on acid.

• Like 2

Exact same as the modern-day Republican Party. We have nuts - fucking literal raving loonies - going up on convention stages and spouting the most fucking ludicrous bullshit ever heard, and getting wild applause. People who believe everyone dead is alive, and everyone alive is a clone of someone already executed for treason at Gitmo. People who follow a crack addict pillow shill, a disbarred, disgraced ex-mayor, and of course, a reality show con man/wannabe strongman. These aren't conservatives. They're not Republicans. They're insane cultists, high on ranch dressing and treason. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Tories have been purged from the Tory party, never mind this board, the cuntservative of today is UKIP on acid.

This for me. If there was some way of being able to chart it you'd observe an unbelievable shift to the right post-Brexit. 

• Like 1

Lord help us if she wins this. She may offer the better opportunity for Labour to win the next GE but fuck me, she's going to destroy this nation even further long before we ever get there.