Politics

Christmas Tree

It really does feel as if Johnson is operating entirely on the basis of pure spite at this point. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he's sat around in number 10 on the playstation all day.

So, do we reckon anything is actually going to happen to stop energy companies completely ripppppping the piss or do we just have to stock up on thermal clothes and playing cards? It seems almost beyond belief that either of the jumped up daft cunts who’ll be replacing Johnson have to do something because it’s not just poor people they can discard this time 

Just now, Alex said:

Loath

Thank you for clarifying this because I read this tweet and assumed I must have been phrasing it incorrectly my whole life, and had intended to change to this version :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Thank you for clarifying this because I read this tweet and assumed I must have been phrasing it incorrectly my whole life, and had intended to change to this version :lol:

Loathed - hated, loathe - hate, loath - unwilling

• Like 1

Nice to see YouGov asking the important questions there.

That's caused a storm in the twitter comments mind you, people really trying to justify that it has two holes. One person even noting that it's two holes connected together :lol: Surely at that point you could also say it's a million holes connected together?

23 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Nice to see YouGov asking the important questions there.

That's caused a storm in the twitter comments mind you, people really trying to justify that it has two holes. One person even noting that it's two holes connected together :lol: Surely at that point you could also say it's a million holes connected together?

I'm sure there's an argument using calculus you could make for an infinite number of holes making up a cylinder.

I’ve thought about this and I think 1, 2 and an infinite number can all be argued to be correct. I could be wrong mind :lol: 

Edited by Alex

6 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’ve thought about this and I think 1, 2 and an infinite number can all be argued to be correct. I could be wrong mind :lol: 

zero as well, as the straw hasn't had something removed from it, it's formed around empty space*. A hoolahoop doesn't have a hole, does it? If the 'wall' of the straw was perforated, then the straw has a hole?

*yes, like my head. I see you MF and it's not funny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

If you have a speech impediment, it’s also what you say in the bakers when buying bread

What fucking speech impediment turns an f sound to a th sounds? Other way round, sure, but that? 

Jesus Christ Toonpack, any more of that amateur hour horseshit and I'll talk about comics at you for days!

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, The Fish said:

What fucking speech impediment turns an f sound to a th sounds? Other way round, sure, but that? 

Jesus Christ Toonpack, any more of that amateur hour horseshit and I'll talk about comics at you for days!

I am deeply oththended Thish by your thlagrant and thiendish disregard oth my personal situation, you thucker

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 1