Politics

Christmas Tree

9 hours ago, ewerk said:

This is quite the comment after free markets have had their say.

Shit for brains Frosty is right. Sterling is only “symbolic”. Pesky free markets. Getting all woke over over a so-called currency crisis 

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

There was still one absolute scummer turned his ire on Bridget and wanted to know why Starmer's energy plan only lasted 6 months. She got a round of applause for her answer though, so fuck that bloke. 

Spoilers man!!

10 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Didn't she post on here way back, and didn't someone of here rattle her ?? or did I make that up ?? (I did have a long hiatus from posting, and I am very old)

Yes, not that I'm aware (although she had a suitor), and yes, you did.

She was a young lass studying at Oxford when she posted, deleted her account post haste when it was too risky being associated with us retrobates. Still some remnants if you look hard enough.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Renton said:

Yes, not that I'm aware (although she had a suitor), and yes, you did.

She was a young lass studying at Oxford when she posted, deleted her account post haste when it was too risky being associated with us retrobates. Still some remnants if you look hard enough.  

Nice family too

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

Hang on, they've wildly jumped to a conclusion that puts Sunderland in a good light?

I'm going to have to lie down.

:D lad from North Shields made good = lad from South Shields who used to be a MLF. Lass from Washington made good who used to go and watch NUFC and has never claimed to be a Sunderland supporter = MLF. Or something 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Alex said:

:D lad from North Shields made good = lad from South Shields who used to be a MLF. Lass from Washington made good who used to go and watch NUFC and has never claimed to be a Sunderland supporter = MLF. Or something 

Bobby Robson - lied about going to SJP, Durham lad and therefore actually MLF. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, NJS said:

Bobby Robson - lied about going to SJP, Durham lad and therefore actually MLF. 

His comments about a club being (amongst other things) the pride in your city obviously run counter to that 👍🏻