Politics

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The inoffensive Grant Shapps has told the News Agents podcast (Sopel, Maitlis, Goodall) that Liz Truss has a period of about 10 days to save her premiership. Not sure quite what he means but the fact he's even saying stuff like this on tape is quite something. 

I disagree with him. Time has run out for her already if you ask me. Beyond the point of no return. 

The Sam Allardyce of the Prime Ministerial world.

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

A 46% majority for her in her seat. 

This is from 2015 when she was first elected. \looking at the combined tory/UKIP vote it's fair to say there's a preponderance of cunts in Fareham.

image.png.6679e3bad8f4ccb2709aab66186d7e9f.png

For too long, our economy has not grown as strongly as it should have done. For too long, the political debate has been dominated by how we distribute a limited economic pie. Instead, we need to grow the pie so that everyone gets a bigger slice. That is why I am determined to take a new approach and break us out of this high-tax, low-growth cycle. That is what our plan is about: getting our economy growing and rebuilding Britain through reform

Mmmm, pie. 

image.png.d0d5daba55165052e2d161aa550f8257.png

I think this Truss speech has the potential to be a classic. 

Edited by Renton