Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I was watching the BBC just before Truss-bot went on stage. Not sure who the two 'experts' were but they were talking about the polling leads being big but soft (as in they can turn them back to Tory quite easily.

I think it's because Labour's lead is more down to the tories being awful rather than anything Labour or Starmer has done, which is true. But it doesn't change the fact the tories are awful and will continue to be so, so not sure what their point is. They are facing genuine annihilation at this point. 

So I had a bit of a brainwave and I thought it'd be a good idea to produce and sell "anit-growth coalitioner" or similar T shirts and merch since the potential target base is so big (basically everyone except Truss as far as I can tell). Too late:

image.png.1eef2255f7eaacd5f6b32a4ae4ca6b38.png 

• Haha 4

Even making Mogg look sensible. This is going to play well when there are black outs. She is completely ignorant about the public good and how that actually benefits all of us at an individual level. We need shot of this moron urgently. 

Edit: might add this is the same party that were happy to spunk millions of electronic billboards advertising their "levelling up" propaganda which had no benefit whatsoever.

Edited by Renton

36 minutes ago, Renton said:

Even making Mogg look sensible. This is going to play well when there are black outs. She is completely ignorant about the public good and how that actually benefits all of us at an individual level. We need shot of this moron urgently. 

Edit: might add this is the same party that were happy to spunk millions of electronic billboards advertising their "levelling up" propaganda which had no benefit whatsoever.

I suspect it benefited the purveyors of electronic billboards, I wonder who's mates with them !

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I suspect it benefited the purveyors of electronic billboards, I wonder who's mates with them !

And the tory party directly themselves as well, given it was pure propaganda. They won't be using the levelling up bullshit any more though with Truss, the pretence has gone. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Renton said:

Funny you should say that. On that very subject, over the time I've followed him, this guy does sometimes get a scrap from the odd MP

image.png.1ccbf41fe934106dcea3daca80599ddc.png

• Haha 1

Labour should be putting out Avengers Assemble style top trump cards with all the Tory MPs that are part of the Anti Growth Coalition on them. Build up to the Chancellor and the PM who have completely fucked normal people's disposable income. 

Conor Burns, MP for Bournemouth West , has had the parliamentary whip suspended and has been asked to leave the government after allegations made against him over an incident  at the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham this week. I have always had this cunt down as a drunken fuckin deviant, happy to be proved correct :cuppa:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol: 

The tories claim that Labour binned nuclear power actually goes back to their 1997 election pledge. Quite a lot of things can and have changed in a quarter of a century like. I never understood why Starmer never called Johnson out for these bull shit claims in PMQ, which happened EVERY FUCKING WEEK. 

• Like 2