Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Craig said:

It's a very valid argument being put out that for either Sunak or Mordaunt to be made PM without it going to the membership isn't democratic. Both of them took part in and lost a leadership election. 

Smacks of Sunderland being promoted to Division 1 in 1990 because Swindon were done for betting irregularities and the Mackems were the runners-up.  

+10 for the incredible statto type football fact .

Can we stretch the analogy to Sunak and the first round of the leadership contest being like Gary Bennett’s own goal v Swindon? Or is that just racist? 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Do you know many rich cunts? It’s their default setting man. 

That's not reality imo. Most are very unhappy because they see behind the curtain at just how fucking horrible "the corporation is" and that they are also slaves to it. Loads of ultra wealthy do loads of good things.

100 women who care - 100 men who care - both utra wealthy philianthopic groups active in all the offshore tax havens. Some give their income directly where they want it to go, rather than to governments who are cutting services , or pushing neoliberal agendas.

Things is, the greedy cunts only shout about the greedy cunts, making them all seem like that. Philanthrophy is alive and well - Bill Gates is another example, he's rich but certainly not a cnut - he's given 20% of his income to charity since he was 18 years old.

Don't know why I felt a need to defend that, just did - I've taken shit off some of my old school mates cos i've "done well" - when in fact they've just done badly because they were fucking idiots , the kind that vote UKIP as adults cos "foreigners and  war" .

Edited by scoobos
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

So now the Newcastle manager AND the Prime Minister are younger than me for the first time ever. 

Fuck that shit. 

Truss is 47. You were 47 when you were 30 man. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, scoobos said:

One for those that say the BBC is biased:

UK doomed without Brexit rethink, warns Tory backer - BBC News

Not good reading, but what a lot of us already know.

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Everyone capable of critical thinking? 

Martine Croxall: BBC News presenter being investigated over impartiality https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63376310

Guess who she was “partial” against? :lol:

*Clue- has probably fucked off back on holiday. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Martine Croxall: BBC News presenter being investigated over impartiality https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-63376310

Guess who she was “partial” against? :lol:

*Clue- has probably fucked off back on holiday. 

That's shows the opposite of what you think. Slag Labour off all you want but one light hearted comment against the worst lying disgraceful corrupt politician to ever rock up in parliament- instant suspension