Politics

Christmas Tree

He made reference to that in a Commons Select Committee, and he effectively dismissed the episode because it "occurred prior to his Parliamentary career."

So that makes it all OK then? 

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The News Agents the other day was referring to an NDA that he has in place with a woman who accused him of bullying way back when he was a SPAD. He's been allowed to continue his career into the heart of government, and when she asked to be released from the NDA previously he refused to allow it.

And this is his second stint as Justice Minister. I sincerely hope that all of this brewing storm ends his career but its disgusting that it's been allowed to go on for this long. 

The Office Ryan GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

He made reference to that in a Commons Select Committee, and he effectively dismissed the episode because it "occurred prior to his Parliamentary career."

So that makes it all OK then? 

He tried to dismiss it as a "standard confidentiality agreement". It's a fucking gagging order. 

And not the sort you watch on your throatgoat videos, Craig. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Gemmill said:

He tried to dismiss it as a "standard confidentiality agreement". It's a fucking gagging order. 

And not the sort you watch on your throatgoat videos, Craig. 

Don't be judging me by your xG practices...

In all seriousness, I can't even imagine the shit she's had to put up with as a bonny 29 year old in that absolute creepshow of a party. She was gonna lose the next election, but I bet there wasn't much incentive to stand again for another 4 to 5 years of old blokes with out of control nasal hair, rubbing their legs as you walk past. 

41 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

In all seriousness, I can't even imagine the shit she's had to put up with as a bonny 29 year old in that absolute creepshow of a party. She was gonna lose the next election, but I bet there wasn't much incentive to stand again for another 4 to 5 years of old blokes with out of control nasal hair, rubbing their legs as you walk past. 

Gemmill's lass: "What the fuck are you doing wanking over question time?!?!"

Gemmill: "I'm just showing solidarity to poor Dehenna."

Gemmill's Lass: "You dirty bastard!"

Gemmill: "It's not what you think, she's just 29, bonny and surrounded by Tory men, she's not a cunt at all...... And talking of her cunt.......fap, fap.....fap fap......spurt......aaaaaahhh, Dehanna."

• Haha 10

Isn’t she some sort of female Laurence Fox who shagged her way into a Tory parliamentary nomination?  Fair play like :lol:  but I’ve no sympathy for her. She’ll end up as a talking head on GBeebies, keeping the cash from the grift rolling in… 

• Like 1

These ERG cunts have done their job, put in place to get hard Brexit delivered, job done so now fuck off with a nice secret bonus no doubt. No intention of being long term politicians even if they had any chance of reelection.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Toonpack said:

These ERG cunts have done their job, put in place to get hard Brexit delivered, job done so now fuck off with a nice secret bonus no doubt. No intention of being long term politicians even if they had any chance of reelection.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/nov/23/revealed-tory-peer-michelle-mone-secretly-received-29m-from-vip-lane-ppe-firm

Honeymoon, shit as it was, appears to be well and truly over for Sunak. WHat I find interesting about this poll is the re-emergence of our old friends Reform UK. If these start taking chunks out of the tories from the right side, they really are well and truly fucked imo.

• Like 2