Politics

Christmas Tree

He’s predicted to keep the seat with a greatly reduced majority. Although he’s popular locally I believe so that might sway it now too. Tactical voting definitely would 

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

it's one thing when it's a junior minister but javid is a big beast, a former chancellor. they're fucked

I think he is just a bit too normal for the party and appears to have some scruples.  Is he a minister of anything right now? I can't be arsed to check. 

17 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Zahawi - Unfair for unions to damage people's lives at Christmas https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-63850928

Also said “Putin wants strikes…”

What a weapons-grade Cunt this bloke is. 

I heard that yesterday, what a cunt that man is. I love how he characterises it as the Union ["barons"] wanting stikes, rather than the workers themselves that feel forced into it out of sheer desperation. Honestly though, he was transparently pathetic, nobody who isn't already too far gone is falling for this shit. 

Meanwhile, Starmer has a once in a generation chance to really fix this country but chooses to be a coward (TM essembee). I don't give a fuck about the House of Lords, they do not hold any notable power in this shitshow of a so called democracy we have, that's held by parliament alone and their rotten corrupt executive, the government. And like Brexit, you're not prepared to do anything about it. Naomi from OGWN nails it. 

image.png.9da34ca4a7ec40e30752479676fab88e.png

Edited by Renton

There's a poll where the lead is down to 14 points which with the new boundaries translates to borderline majority. 

It's feasible that lead will narrow and prevent overall victory but in any case, historically elections are usually closer. 

In that context its insane to rule out pacts and PR.