Politics

Christmas Tree

Anderson seems to hate the traveller community and loves asking people to settle their differences in the boxing ring. I think I’ve got an idea for him 

• Haha 4

44 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Fucking hell.

Sunak obviously thinks rather than have someone on the outside pissing in the tent, he'd rather have him on the inside shitting in  it. 

Only 23 months of this to go. 

Just now, Renton said:

Sunak obviously thinks rather than have someone on the outside pissing in the tent, he'd rather have him on the inside shitting in  it. 

Only 23 months of this to go. 

Same with Raab. There’s no way that story is going away but he’s putting off getting rid as long as possible. 

8 hours ago, Meenzer said:

It's a shame Nick Clegg turned out to be, well, Nick Clegg, because otherwise there'd be a certain degree of satisfaction in this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-64577552

Not the same level of batshit craziness as that but there’s definitely loads of the current Parliamentary Conservative party who were definitely never meant to get MPs and ended being them at the last election. Also, not defending this fella but there’s plenty play the expenses system etc in a more lucrative, subtle and, ultimately, equally selfish and corrupt (if not more). Worst that happens there is they pay back sone of what they nicked from the public purse / gave to the people paying them 

• Like 2

And just as I wrote that, the postie has dropped a letter from HSBC to add to the other 9 letters that my mortgage has gone up again. Now paying about £400 more than I was this time last year, and half my fucking mortgage is permanently fixed! Some people are in for a hell of a shock when their fixed rates end. And while I'm on it, remember the days when a tin of beans and sausages (kids like them, so do I if I'm honest) cost about 70 pence? Like, 2 years ago? Now..... 

image.png.6b3e8f583cfacfaff36d0528e129c643.png

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

And suddenly CT doesn't have the worst taste in food on this board.

How very dare you. Heinz beans and sausages on toast with a bit of grated mature cheddar on top, is the food of Gods. Unaffordable now, except as a special treat @The Fish's English tapas restaurant,. 

• Haha 1