Politics

Christmas Tree

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Not sure if this has been posted but this is  arguably more serious . The government are closing down literally any implied dissent at the BBC 

I heard about that too and I think it’s been mentioned on here. Available on iPlayer but not being broadcast on tv. Some state of affairs when scientifically sound, evidence-based stuff is being suppressed for fear of offending right wing, snowflake nut jobs 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Who the fuck is advising the Tories to go after motd? Getting in the way of voters and the national game? Sack the strategist tbh

This is like what the lad on question time said last night; they can’t fight the next election on achievements in office so they’ve got to start ramping up the culture war. Attack lawyers and the judiciary, attack dissenters, try to get us all scratching each others eyes out . We’ll

do that but they’ll still lose 

• Like 1

This is a great summary of the shear hypocrisy of the BBC, showing how fucking ridiculous they are. They've massively drawn attention to the political  corruption at the top of the organisation, the director General, director of communications, and if course the chairman. I have to ask @Dr Gloom, what are your thoughts on the neutrality of the BBC now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

This is a great summary of the shear hypocrisy of the BBC, showing how fucking ridiculous they are. They've massively drawn attention to the political  corruption at the top of the organisation, the director General, director of communications, and if course the chairman. I have to ask @Dr Gloom, what are your thoughts on the neutrality of the BBC now?

this is coming from senior management and it’s appalling 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

This has seriously backfired on these cunts 

Who's advising them? Farage? 

Well it's either a massive fuck up bought about through shear arrogance and incompetence, or it's a master ploy designed as part of a plan to take down aunty. Whenever I have to choose between stupidity and conspiracy, I go with the former.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Well it's either a massive fuck up bought about through shear arrogance and incompetence, or it's a master ploy designed as part of a plan to take down aunty. Whenever I have to choose between stupidity and conspiracy, I go with the former.

Yeah I think the government undoubtedly want a confrontation and possibly Lineker saw a major opportunity too. If Attenborough makes a statement in support of Lineker in the morning I think broadcasting house will self combust :D

Apparently no presenters or pundits on MOTD tomorrow, just the games…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

Yeah I think the government undoubtedly want a confrontation and possibly Lineker saw a major opportunity too. If Attenborough makes a statement in support of Lineker in the morning I think broadcasting house will self combust :D

Apparently no presenters or pundits on MOTD tomorrow, just the games…

Aye. Fucking hell this is a bad look. Shambles.

20 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Now it's over the commentators to subvert the process further. "And Bournemouth take the lead against Liverpool! I did Nazi that coming."

“Liverpool bus getting stuck on the mini roundabout outside the Hilton Hotel in Bournemouth… it’s a left wing plot Clive” 

CDFBF163-DE6C-42D8-ABB6-43EA944010C5.jpeg

Edited by PaddockLad