Politics

Christmas Tree

26 minutes ago, NJS said:

DAX is becoming less important - you might want to hurry. 

PowerBI isn't a bad idea though. 

How would you do Power BI without DAX though? That's the native language of power BI. 

I'm learning M as well, which is the Power Query one. 

It would be typical if I've been wasting my fucking time. 

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not particularly, think you'll find nearly everything I post is from, or has been flagged by, MSM. I pretty much read the whole Guardian feed every day and any rabbit holes that might take me on, then sometimes post them on here. I never use twitter directly. There's also the usual podcasts I listen too - OGWN, New statesman, News Agents etc. I never intentionally want to make myself angry, it jusy happens organically!

But outside of that my interests are mainly scientific which I don't discuss on here because in that respect you're all thick as pigshit, no offence like. I mean yesterday I was reading about "strange stars" which are made of elemental quarks which I found quite mind blowing. These things are in between being a neutron star and a black hole. That's kind of my solace, that ultimately none of this shit matters, which we touched on the other week I think. Nature is indifferent, and amazing. 

My mistake, I must have completely misread your mood when you post in this thread. :lol:

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

My mistake, I must have completely misread your mood when you post in this thread. :lol:

Hey, I'm just posting facts. OECD facts. You can choose your own mood, Gemmil. 🖕 

"Emmanuel Macron, if you continue, there will be complete darkness at your place!"

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals. We haul your trash. We connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not fuck with us."

Fort de Bregancon electricity has been downed.

• Like 1

On 15/02/2023 at 12:24, PaddockLad said:

Yeah am not an expert, I read it in Private Eye a few months ago. Her husband Peter Murrell made the loan. I expect the rest is broadly accurate? If this is even 2/3rds accurate they’re definitely wandering down “corrupt Westminster tory lane” which is a great shame because it’ll mean no Indy for at least half a century…

He’s resigned now. The fact that it’s with immediate effect would indicate that something dodgy went on.

• Like 1

Anyone remember this cunt? Used to make YouTube videos, attacking progressives. Then he ended up running as an MP for UKIP. I think Parky and Rayvin were fans back in the day,

Anyway, this is what he’s up to these days 

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Anyone remember this cunt? Used to make YouTube videos, attacking progressives. Then he ended up running as an MP for UKIP. I think Parky and Rayvin were fans back in the day,

Anyway, this is what he’s up to these days 

Surprising that. Given he definitely doesn’t come across as the sort of desperate turbo virgin who’d lock himself away for months painting fantasy lead figures 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, ewerk said:

He’s resigned now. The fact that it’s with immediate effect would indicate that something dodgy went on.

Sunday papers might be going big on it….there was always something too good to be true about the Nats.., and trying to interact to the cunts online is impossible…

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20230320_130450_Guardian.thumb.jpg.32255566c118e7b74cb34f4da6fe2a0b.jpg

its-real-and-its-coming-kate-dibiasky.gi

Careful Gemmill. Look suspicipously like a bad news story. 

toilet paper animation GIF by Rough Sketchz

* I was searching for a fingers in ears gif and for some reason this came up which I liked better. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 1