Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Whoever Pannick is and whatever his reputation he may have it’ll be in tatters after this because Johnson soils absolutely everyone he comes into close contact with :cuppa:

Edited by PaddockLad
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, PaddockLad said:

Whoever Pannick is and whatever his reputation he may have it’ll be in tatters after this because Johnson soils absolutely everyone he comes into close contact with :cuppa:

Apparently he's on a no win no fee basis as well.

zac eubank omg GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

I see Sunak paid just over 20% in tax on the £4.9m he earned over the last three years.

Must be nice.

That won't include his offshore accounts/income either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I see Sunak paid just over 20% in tax on the £4.9m he earned over the last three years.

Must be nice.

He paid just over 20% in the UK. That doesn't include the tax he paid in the USA.

#leaverishialone #socalledaccountant

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

He paid just over 20% in the UK. That doesn't include the tax he paid in the USA.

#leaverishialone #socalledaccountant

Belfast Mike Ashley weighs in.

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Guaranteed this is one conspiracy that middle-aged Tarzan* of theirs won’t swallow. 

*this divot 

image.jpg?id=32939774&width=980&quality=

When he was doing that history stuff on. TV I really liked him. Wtf has happened to him? And why does he wear a neck warmer all the fucking time? 

3 hours ago, NJS said:

The point isn't the rules, it's that the rules don't apply to him. 

That’s the crux of it. It links to what he was saying about (and I’m paraphrasing) how hard everyone was working at no 10 and how they needed / deserved a social event. Not at all, they think they’re better and more important so they didn’t need to abide by the regulations. I would suggest a great deal of them could’ve been working from home for most of the time too. But they wouldn’t get to be self-important wankers if they weren’t making the unnecessary commute to Downing Street every day 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

That’s the crux of it. It links to what he was saying about (and I’m paraphrasing) how hard everyone was working at no 10 and how they needed / deserved a social event. Not at all, they think they’re better and more important so they don’t to abide by the regulations. I would suggest a great deal of them could’ve been working from home for most of the time too. But they wouldn’t get to be self-important wankers if they weren’t making the unnecessary commute to Downing Street every day 

Imagine if NHS workers got together every Friday during the lockdown for well-deserved piss-up. 
You’d have to assume Johnson would be fine with it. 

• Like 4