Politics

Christmas Tree

While I have absolutely no doubt they’re incompetent I would hazard a guess there’s a hefty dose of corruption involved in the hotel contracts etc. Braverman and Jenrick’s face too :lol: the dozy fucking cunts 

• Haha 3

I was under the impression the entryists had all left mind... Membership was down by 100k from 2021 to 2022. And the loss of £3m that went with them seems to have gone straight into the party deficit.

Might ramp up in the run up to the election I guess.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

I was under the impression the entryists had all left mind... Membership was down by 100k from 2021 to 2022. And the loss of £3m that went with them seems to have gone straight into the party deficit.

Might ramp up in the run up to the election I guess.

I dunno anything about funding, but one of the podcasts I listen to said a lot of companies have diverted their money from the tories to Labour now. Similar happened in 1997. 

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

I dunno anything about funding, but one of the podcasts I listen to said a lot of companies have diverted their money from the tories to Labour now. Similar happened in 1997. 

Fair, I'm just vaguely recalling reading a BBC report from last year saying they were £5m in deficit for one reason or another. Still though that could be a year out of date now.

2 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

When is the next GE ffs, it feels like we've had this iteration of the Tories for a fucking lifetime.

It could be as late as January 2025. It has to be within 5 years (plus 25 working days iirc) of the last one. There doesn’t seem to be much incentive for the Tories to call one much earlier than that, the way things are going 

I swear to god, I am not living under any further iteration of the Tories after this one. I'm either leaving the country or ending it all if Labour lose power at any point over the rest of my life.

• Like 2

Also, if we lived in a proper democracy there’d be some serious investigation into who’s really backing GB News. Because there’s no way they’re making enough profit to be paying those sort of wages 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Alex said:

Also, if we lived in a proper democracy there’d be some serious investigation into who’s really backing GB News. Because there’s no way they’re making enough profit to be paying those sort of wages 

It isn’t making any profits. 

• Like 1

Good theatre, but it is just theatre, isn't it? Tories aren't going to go for a GE early, so they'll dig in, double down and further disrupt and corrupt the bones of this country for their own gains.

We should be taking to the streets and forcing them to do something, but instead we get nice middle aged middle class women to have a go at them on tv.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I was with her until the pointless jab at HS2. And when are YOU taking to the streets Fish? 

I'm all right Jack.