Politics

Christmas Tree

As much as I'd like a Tory win, I really can't believe this exit poll after months of absolute stalemate in the polls. Surprised if Lib Dem get such a big kicking.

Bridget up first.

Add 10 to Lab and 10 to Lib Dems and take 18 off Tory and 2 off the SNP and that will be the result.

Say the exit poll is accurate, is Ed out of a job?....they've basically completely lost Scotland, but I fail to see how he could be blamed for that. Thing is he's not a good leader or orator...is it time for Cooper or Burnham?...

BGT_0lXCAAEzgJn.jpg

I was avoiding him :lol:....its an easy win for the tories "look its his brother, just the same!"

Some quite mild mannered friends have been saying how much they dont like Ed....its a personal thing, he just comes across as a fuckin dweeb regardless of what hes acrtually saying. Thing is Cameron comes across as an entitled upper middle class cunt in the same way :huh:

Say the exit poll is accurate, is Ed out of a job?....they've basically completely lost Scotland, but I fail to see how he could be blamed for that. Thing is he's not a good leader or orator...is it time for Cooper or Burnham?...

He was never the right choice and will walk I think. Just wish labour had a strong successor in the wings. I don't think they do though.

So anyway, 5 more years of brutal austerity, public services slashed (and public sector workers like myself to take another 15% hit), possibly out of Europe. GREAT.

Actually feeling pretty down about this.

I was avoiding him :lol:....its an easy win for the tories "look its his brother, just the same!"

Some quite mild mannered friends have been saying how much they dont like Ed....its a personal thing, he just comes across as a fuckin dweeb regardless of what hes acrtually saying. Thing is Cameron comes across as an entitled upper middle class cunt in the same way :huh:

Ed has set the bar so low that I'm fully confident that his less-Asbergers-like brother could completely rejuvenate the party and the country. It's totally set up for him now. Edited by ewerk

Bridget looking nailable.

Dimbleby couldn't get away quick enough when she started in on the Tories, the daft old shite.

This bloke that did the exit poll looks like he spends the weekends metal detecting. Fuck him and the poll he rode in on.

On the upside Lib Dems will be wiped out across the country and Clegg will lose his seat. This bloke is the chipmunk of cunts.

Edited by Park Life

Ed has set the bar so low that I'm fully confident that his less-Asbergers-like brother could completely rejuvenate the party and the country. It's totally set up for him now.

Shame he's not an MP.

Burnham isn't PM material and cooper is very cold.

Chukka (sp) or one of the good women like Luciana.

On the upside Lib Dems will be wiped out across the country and Clegg will lose his seat. This bloke is the chipmunk of cunts.

You really see that as a positive? Replaced by nationalists and europhobic racists?

He was never the right choice and will walk I think. Just wish labour had a strong successor in the wings. I don't think they do though.

So anyway, 5 more years of brutal austerity, public services slashed (and public sector workers like myself to take another 15% hit), possibly out of Europe. GREAT.

Actually feeling pretty down about this.

Didn't Cameron promise the Euro vote only of there was a working majority? i.e. >323 seats?...

Regardless, its pretty depressing as you say..

You really see that as a positive? Replaced by nationalists and europhobic racists?

I want them wiped out. Especially Clegg who apparently the Tories are trying to save with tactical voting in his Sheffield seat.

I want them wiped out. Especially Clegg who apparently the Tories are trying to save with tactical voting in his Sheffield seat.

To avoid a labour gain. Hardly surprising.

Didn't Cameron promise the Euro vote only of there was a working majority? i.e. >323 seats?...

Regardless, its pretty depressing as you say..

Still has to win a vote in Parliament which it never will....Half the Tories won't vote for it, never mind the others...