Bridget looking nailable.

Dimbleby couldn't get away quick enough when she started in on the Tories, the daft old shite.

This bloke that did the exit poll looks like he spends the weekends metal detecting. Fuck him and the poll he rode in on.

On the upside Lib Dems will be wiped out across the country and Clegg will lose his seat. This bloke is the chipmunk of cunts.

Edited by Park Life

Ed has set the bar so low that I'm fully confident that his less-Asbergers-like brother could completely rejuvenate the party and the country. It's totally set up for him now.

Shame he's not an MP.

Burnham isn't PM material and cooper is very cold.

Chukka (sp) or one of the good women like Luciana.

On the upside Lib Dems will be wiped out across the country and Clegg will lose his seat. This bloke is the chipmunk of cunts.

You really see that as a positive? Replaced by nationalists and europhobic racists?

He was never the right choice and will walk I think. Just wish labour had a strong successor in the wings. I don't think they do though.

So anyway, 5 more years of brutal austerity, public services slashed (and public sector workers like myself to take another 15% hit), possibly out of Europe. GREAT.

Actually feeling pretty down about this.

Didn't Cameron promise the Euro vote only of there was a working majority? i.e. >323 seats?...

Regardless, its pretty depressing as you say..

You really see that as a positive? Replaced by nationalists and europhobic racists?

I want them wiped out. Especially Clegg who apparently the Tories are trying to save with tactical voting in his Sheffield seat.

I want them wiped out. Especially Clegg who apparently the Tories are trying to save with tactical voting in his Sheffield seat.

To avoid a labour gain. Hardly surprising.

Didn't Cameron promise the Euro vote only of there was a working majority? i.e. >323 seats?...

Regardless, its pretty depressing as you say..

Still has to win a vote in Parliament which it never will....Half the Tories won't vote for it, never mind the others...

Andrew Neil's barnet is an absolute shit show. Looks like someone wiped their arse on a ball of wool.

Aye :lol: time to ditch the 'just for men'

Still has to win a vote in Parliament which it never will....Half the Tories won't vote for it, never mind the others...

Yeah theyd struggle to win the Queens speech vote with that in there :lol:

How often do the ruling party go on to increase their share of the seats?

Its from such a low base though its pretty much unprecedented in modern times. And still probably not even a majority. Which almost makes it feel worse.

I'm a tiny bit torn. Of the two options obviously I want Miliband as PM (I even voted Labour today, because what the fuck else are you going to do in Lewisham Deptford), but it would be quite funny if Balls lost his seat... :unsure:

Yeah theyd struggle to win the Queens speech vote with that in there :lol:

I know it;s such a scam...It was a bit of UKIP insurance when they panicked last year.

Its from such a low base though its pretty much unprecedented in modern times. And still probably not even a majority. Which almost makes it feel worse.

It's like beating Rotherham to win the FA Cup final.