Politics

Christmas Tree

“I was cutting a ribbon for the opening of Turnberry — you know they totally did a whole renovation, it is beautiful — the day before the Brexit vote.

“I said, ‘Brexit will happen’. The vote is going to go positive, because people don’t want to be faced with the horrible immigration problems that they are being faced with in other countries.

“You remember that Barack Obama said that there is no way it is going to happen, and the UK will get to the back of the line if it ever does, right? I said Brexit will happen, and I was right.”

He cut the ribbon at Turnberry the day after the vote.

"The MP, a former adviser to Mrs May, is renowned for setting up the Women To Win campaign to have more female MPs elected"

Obvious why he wanted more women round the place, the sly dog :lol:

Aye, this has to be it for Corbyn now. He has to land some fucking blows on her this time.

Made slightly more difficult by Woodcock and the antisemitism stuff though.

8 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Aye, this has to be it for Corbyn now. He has to land some fucking blows on her this time.

Made slightly more difficult by Woodcock and the antisemitism stuff though.

And the fact hes barely ever managed to do it before?

He has managed it rarely, but my point is more that usually PMQs is just total farce and entirely irrelevant. This time it really does matter, he really does have a chance to turn the screw at a time when Labour have a 5 point lead in the polls. This time it has to count.

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

YouGov poll gives Labour a 5 point lead the day after they blew a chance to force a general election.

Indeed. Those Labour MPs man, just what the fuck. What the fuck.