Politics

Christmas Tree

Gove: I was lucky to avoid jail over cocaine, screams the headline on the BBC splash. 

The pob-faced cunt snorts a couple of lines in his early 20s and suddenly he’s Pablo fucking Escobar 

It's unbelievable, this contest. They've gone from trying to out-stupid one another on Brexit to out-crazying one another on drugs, and now it's out-cunting one another by offering tax cuts for the thinnest sliver of society against a backdrop of poverty, austerity and homelessness. 

I hope this all ends up in a general election that finishes these cunts off. 

It’s almost certain that the next GE will finish them. If we end up with a second referendum and remaining then it will be a betrayal of the people. May’s deal also isn’t proper Brexit to many of them. And a no deal scenario will be a disaster for the country for which they will also pay.

There’s simply no scenario whereby this whole thing doesn’t completely fuck over the Tories.

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Boris going for the old massive, expensive and totally unneccesary tax cut for the rich bribe. Conservatism in action right there.

Tax cut for £50k-80k earners. Total coincidence that an MPs salary is £79k and his cronies would all earn an extra £500 a month 

McVey cementing her position as the sociopathic candidate by saying that she would deliver no deal by simply not allowing the House to vote again on Brexit before the October deadline. 

This is her actual pitch to be PM. "I would simply behave like a dictator."

:huh:

@officialmcafe

"I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press."

Here we go again. Gove refusing to accept that hate crime has gone up since Brexi, despite a home office report which explicitly states that it has. The little fucking ventriloquist's dummy. 

I see there’s concerns UKIP and the Brexit Party and all those cunts are encouraging people to join the Tories to elect the most mental hardline Brexiteer possible. That’ll be the upholding of democracy those lot always bang on about