Gove takes the stage to Queen's One Vision. Just give him the job now, the fucking coke snorting dweeb. 

:huh:

@officialmcafe

"I've collected files on corruption in governments. For the first time, I'm naming names and specifics. I'll begin with a corrupt CIA agent and two Bahamian officials. Coming today. If I'm arrested or disappear, 31+ terrabytes of incriminating data will be released to the press."

The Conservative party, where we strive to have every campaign or elections conceivable result make you want to smash your head into a wall

However, assuming one of Gove or Hunt makes the final two with Johnson (which looks likely), your favourite political gambler will be guaranteed a profit. 

Here we go again. Gove refusing to accept that hate crime has gone up since Brexi, despite a home office report which explicitly states that it has. The little fucking ventriloquist's dummy. 

I see there’s concerns UKIP and the Brexit Party and all those cunts are encouraging people to join the Tories to elect the most mental hardline Brexiteer possible. That’ll be the upholding of democracy those lot always bang on about 

They’ve been doing it for a long time. I think you have to be a member for three months before you get a vote so that’ll stop any more of them getting in.

Yeah I've read stuff about ukip cunts taking over tory associations for a few years now. 

That's why a lot of the "moderate" ones like Grieve are facing reselection - even before brexit. 

More honesty and transparency from a leading Tory candidate. Meanwhile Boris Johnson is refusing to do any interviews or open himself up to any scrutiny whatsoever. It's beyond belief.

Fucking toe curling watching every utterance this cunt makes getting a standing ovation at his launch. He's fucking vile. 

That's not gonna be the last time he gets asked about coke. It'll become a bigger issue if he continues to refuse to answer. Hopefully enough to derail his campaign. 

This is a man who offered to help get a journalist beaten up, got fired for fabricating quotes as a journalist, fathered a love child, cheated on both his wives, got a British citizen jailed in Iran, compared Muslim women to postboxes, called black people piccaninnies, insulted multiple presidents of the USA and wasted millions as Mayor of London on vanity projects and yet is still favourite to become PM. Fuck this country.

11 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

:boogie: 

Why the fuck is he not stopping her there to ask if she can be a bit more specific than "stammer stammer one of the continents abroad". 

She is a fucking halfwit.