Wasnt the airport thing either Ascension island or Tristan da Cunha (or St Helena) and it was completely William Hague's fault?

Yes, it was St. Helena, a British overseas territory, to which she refers and William Hague ignored advice not to build the runway and went on ahead with it.

Not an example you'd think a candidate to be Tory PM should be bringing up.

Leadsom and McVey out in the first round. Along with Harper who no one gives a shit about but he still got one more vote than McVey. 

I'm assuming he'll drop out now though. Only made it through by the skin of his teeth and isn't likely to pick up support from any of the three that were eliminated. 

Nope, he’s still planning to be in the final two. He needs to stay in to keep some reality in the contest.

He looks the sort that would have bother with a bacon sandwich tbh.

Imagine being a member of a party that overwhelmingly agreed that Boris Johnson was the best you had to offer. Absolutely shameful. 

I never knew we’d go full USA but we’ve gone full USA. 

We’re a nation of complete fucking cretins.

I hope he fucks the job up worse than May. One thing is for sure, he hasn't got her ludicrous ability to cope with being hated by everyone. He'll fall to pieces when the party inevitably turns on him. 

There's no way there's 114 Tory MPs who either like him or think he'd be a good PM. It's purely on who can keep them in their jobs at the next election. Absolutely selfish cunts and the last thing I'd expect from a Tory.

Maybe the shock therapy of a Johnson and no deal combo is what ithe country needs to wake up. 

Nah, we'll just need to deport the immigrants already here. They'll only be happy when we've secured a future for our white children.

Edited by ewerk

Change UK are now "The Independent Group for Change" because 1 - they were sued; and 2 - they're inept.

Rolls off the tongue. I mean it's not even a functional acronym. TIGC. WTF.

4 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Change UK are now "The Independent Group for Change" because 1 - they were sued; and 2 - they're inept.

Rolls off the tongue. I mean it's not even a functional acronym. TIGC. WTF.

Tbf with the Scotland and Ireland situation, pretty soon the UK will need to change its name too.

Edited by Renton

:lol:

Because of course he has. At least they have one more MP now.

In the meantime, here is why our politics sucks.

image.png

Edited by Rayvin

With a GE likely rapidly approaching, Labour could really do without Corbyn defending Iran like. He's loading his opponents bullets atm

I get why he's doing it, the whole thing is dodgy as fuck, but he must surely know he's going to get pelters for it 

Edited by Kid Dynamite