9 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Watching BBC and this lot are woeful. It's scary that this is the best we have to offer ffs. I watch American politics and see the likes of Bernie Sanders, Ocasio-Cortez, Kamala Harris (on the left admittedly) and we get the likes of Gove, Boris and Theresa

Absolutely, this is excruciating. Can you imagine Barnier, Tusk, Juncker et al. watching this in Brussels? I'm embarrassed to be English. 

Johnson is hopefully going to get mauled for this approach of just talking over Maitliss to try to avoid being challenged in anything. It makes him look like a dismissive, rude cunt. It's no wonder he's tried to avoid any public exposure since this thing started. He's the fucking thickest one on the panel by a mile.

4 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

Has Johnson just whipped out a Muslim grandad 

I think he did. Actually it's his great grandad but he's not one for details. 

Please someone ask him about how many kids he has. Let's see if he even  knows. 

Hearing that lot talk about the environment when they all secretly couldn't give a fuck because they'll be dead when the shit hits the fan properly is enough to make you self-harm.

Johnson seemed to have a very tenuous grasp of the concept, in general. Banging on about noise pollution ffs.

I am watching on delay. Did I just hear Johnson say it is okay for him to become PM, but not Brown (which he vociferously objected to at the time), because we are in a national emergency? A national emergency that cunt caused? He's unbelievable. What type of cretin would you have to be to be impressed by him? 

:CT:

Saw a poll earlier saying that Conservative voters saw Johnson as the winner of last night's debate. 

Hey Conservative voters. Please die at your earliest convenience. 

So the fix is in. Johnson only went up by three while Hunt squeezes through by the skin of his shite.

Everything is coming up Boris.

Gove apparently stabbed by Johnson supporters for stabbing him in 2016 when May came up on the rails. They’re all cunts anyway in case anyone wasn’t too sure :good: 

For all the talk of needing to bring the country back together you’d be hard pressed to find two more divisive candidates for PM.

Went to see this lads stand up show last week 

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2019/jun/12/every-tory-mp-sent-this-is-going-to-hurt-as-reminder-of-jeremy-hunts-record

he despises Hunt with a vigour that took even me, a middle aged miserabalist who is naturally given to grievance to say the least, aback somewhat. If you get the chance go and see AK he’s mint 👍

There's only 3 possible options left. Let's stop pissfarting about, have a national vote and be done with it

1 - Leave with current deal

2 - Leave with no deal

3 - Remain

Majority wins

22 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

There's only 3 possible options left. Let's stop pissfarting about, have a national vote and be done with it

1 - Leave with current deal

2 - Leave with no deal

3 - Remain

Majority wins

:lol::lol::lol:

Only possible future referendum is a 2 part. Leave v remain , then deal (if there is one) v no deal.

nice try though :)