That Swinson says she'll do everything she can to stop brexit but wont form a coalition with Labour or the SNP. 

How will that work then? 

You don’t have to form a coalition. An alliance to stand down candidates in certain seats can work and a confidence and supply deal can be agreed afterwards.

2 hours ago, ewerk said:

This is where Johnson’s plan to pack his cabinet full of cronies falls down. His opponents are free to attack him from the sidelines.

Very true.

On 04/06/2010 at 09:58, Christmas Tree said:

You laugh, but thats his long term goal and I would certainly not bet against him.

He plays the buffoon very well but is also a very clever bloke and is well liked by a wide range of people.

CT got one right! :boogie:

Why did it have to be this one? :suicide: 

• Haha 1

Goodbye from Scotland, fingers crossed the border checks aren’t too horrendous for visits.

And congratulations on achieving unity to Ant and Ewerk. I mean Ireland I don’t think they’re pumping each other although I may be wrong.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

5 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Can we get any lower than this?

When he invites Farage into the cabinet? 

• Jaysus... 1

I was going to say, this is just the start of it. Don't forget the hand of Bannon is looming over this whole thing. Best belt up for a fun ride...

• Like 1

This wasn't something we could influence so I don't see the need to worry about it overly. The death throes of the Tory party.

If he is returned + Farage following a GE, then we have a problem.

The current Mrs PL had just been catching up with the days events via the 6 o’clock news. She then turned to me and said “I’m going to txt my mother and tell her to if she votes Tory again we’re going to emigrate to New Zealand” :D

Was it the lack of physical resemblance or the completely different personality traits that earned him that epithet? 

Cummings found in contempt of Parliament when he failed to appear in front of a select committee.  Even Mike fuckin Ashley eventually turned up for his arse kicking. Beggars  belief.