Politics

Christmas Tree

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A psychopath, talking. 

35 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

A psychopath, talking. 

So the government aren’t responsible for education and public services? This should be manna from heaven for the opposition parties 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The BBC have deleted that video of Patel btw.  Which is a fucking disgrace.  

So here it is again - share it widely cos they're obviously shitting it about it. 

Gloom will be along to tell us it's standard procedure...

(Not calling him a tory, just a defender of the indefensible)

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

Deleting a video from archive is certainly not standard procedure, if that is what happened. I didn't see the original tweet

They've deleted the tweet. The tweet of the video above of Patel saying that poverty is not the govt's fault. Pretty hard not to see that for what it is. 

By the way, I'm just catching up on the news that British jews are up in arms that Corbyn apparently deliberately pronounced Jeffrey Epstein's surname in a way to make him sound more Jewish on the leadership debate - he said Epshtine instead of Epsteen. 

I mean.....fuck right off. 

David Baddiel, who I like, is leading the charge. 

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

By the way, I'm just catching up on the news that British jews are up in arms that Corbyn apparently deliberately pronounced Jeffrey Epstein's surname in a way to make him sound more Jewish on the leadership debate - he said Epshtine instead of Epsteen. 

I thought it was pronounced as a strong i or whatever the terminology is.That's definitely how the Beatles' ex manager's name was pronounced isn't it? 

Crazy with all the shit the tories are pulling any so called progressive would invest time in this shit. 

As for Patel, just look what the psycho wrote in Britannia unchained. Available from all good book sellers. 

Edited by Renton

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They've deleted the tweet. The tweet of the video above of Patel saying that poverty is not the govt's fault. Pretty hard not to see that for what it is. 

They've tweeted it again.

34 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Baddiel didn't say Corbyn was attempting to be anti-semitic with it but compared it to what anti-semites did with Weinstein.

57 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Looks like it has since been retweeted by BBCNW. 

so someone with a political agenda noticed, and someone more senior has tried to cover up the move.

deleting a tweet to protect patel is indefensible

Edited by Dr Gloom